BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alisha D.
Pacifica, CA
Affordable product for someone who wants high quality makeup! I have dry oily skin and this product keeps my makeup in place all day. Super easy to apply as well. I would recommend this for a great finish to a flawless face.
Sasha D.
Absolute staple, this powder literally dissappears into your skin. Perfect for minor touch ups or full on baking. Never feels overloaded. I like it better than a lot of the more expensive ones and keeps coming back to it. Finish is matte but not chalky or too flat.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
This HD powder isn't the best of the best, but for the cost- it's pretty great! It blends into the skin and creates a flawless finish. Keeps makeup in place, and doesn't budge. Be careful though, it creates major flash back!
Tianna M.
London, KY
I feel as though this should be a staple for everyone's makeup collection. This gives any foundation a matte light weight appearance. Minimal sun protection as it is sheer. I would definitely urge you to go out and get this!
Bay.
Love love love this powder! Keeps my oils contained throughout the day. Only downside is it takes away some of the coverage your foundation gives you and leaves you slightly powdery. Nothing a little setting spray can't fix.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a great affordable powder to use for oily skin. I prefer not to use the puff that comes with it. Be careful with the packaging since it can get a bit messy. These powders can work for every skin tone, so I appreciate that!
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Nicole B.
Super affordable & the texture is so soft & silky. There are better products out there but if you're barely learning like myself this product is perfect! Use as much as you want with out feeling like you're wasting money lol
Hannah S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Quite good, very affordable! I only use a light dusting and it’s enough to finish setting my foundation and keep me from looking too shiny. I usually go for the cake, but I’ve used the loose powder and it works just as well.
Brianna J.
I absolutely love using this product. I've bought this product multiple times and it has become a staple in my every day makeup routine. I'd say this product is pretty good for any skin types and helps keep product in place.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.