BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Katelyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this to set my concealer every stingle time. For the price you can't beat it and it does the job very very well. My concealer doesn't move at all and stays put all day even if I touch my face which inevitability always happens. I am so happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try a setting powder for the first time.
Samantha P.
Anderson
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a great option for a budget friendly setting powder or baking powder. Lots of product for a low price. Easy to apply and lasts forever. This is something I would buy again purely because it's so cheap and lasts so long!
Rachel S.
Absolutely love this stuff. Good for any skin type or hue. Super affordable and works well for undereye baking as well. I never have problems with an oily face because of this setting powder.
Bryana G.
Sunset , UT
Review for: Sheer more...
Works really well for baking. But it goes by really fast and I gives some flash back in photos. If I'm running low on funds I will grab this, but it doesn't last very long. There's not as much product in the jar as other brands
Erin O.
Huxley
It’s not a bad product, fine powder, comes in the typical packaging for a loose powder. What I was turned off by for this product was the price. If you use Cody air spun it’s $7 at Walmart and you get more it seems bs the $10 I spent for this for not a lot of product.
Kimberly A.
burlington
It's a decent powder it's okay not my favorite. It sets ur face but can look a little dry and chalky don't recommend for dry skin it's good for combo and oily skin. I would not buy again I'll stick with my city airspun instead.
Brittany f.
Aliquippa, PA
Don’t like the shimmer and glitter this powder shows off especially over my concealer but it is definetly not that bad for the price. You get a lot and it’s not very drying and doesn’t crease. Still would pick airspun over this
Jamie H.
Los Angeles
This product is amazing! Not only is it super affordable, but the quality is on point. I do theater, and I use this to set my makeup before every show. It doesn't leave any white cast and keeps my foundation from getting cakey; not to mention it's totally longwearing.
Katie R.
This product really does blur your skin! It's important to remember that a little goes a LONG way. I like to use it under my eyes after applying concealer and on my nose to make sure it's not shiny throughout the day. I love it!
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
Where do I begin? This powder turns to matte immediately and leaves a beautiful, even finish. I use it to bake under my eyes. This powder is good for any skin type. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.