BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alli V.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
Good price! Great quality! Favorite setting powder over bare minerals. Easy access everywhere. It keeps my foundation and concealer set. It has a matte finish and easy to wipe away with a brush! Lots of product for a good price
Melissa R.
Strasburg, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
I actually love this powder. I use it to set my foundation and it keeps me matte all day. I have not noticed any flashback when wearing it and it doesn't dry me out. You also can not beat the price point with this product. Definitely a must have whether you are on a budget or not.
Dolores A.
Selden, NY
This is a great low cost HD powder! It helps to add a weightless finish your makeup and keep it lasting all day. The powder is very fine, and works for most skin types. Definitely a staple in my collection!
Megan L.
Portland
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
The blurring HD effect of this loose powder cannot be beat for the price. My only complaint is the short lifespan of the effects. This definitely requires a touch up or two throughout the day, but man it looks good when you do.
Katie R.
This product really does blur your skin! It's important to remember that a little goes a LONG way. I like to use it under my eyes after applying concealer and on my nose to make sure it's not shiny throughout the day. I love it!
Bryana G.
Sunset , UT
Review for: Sheer more...
Works really well for baking. But it goes by really fast and I gives some flash back in photos. If I'm running low on funds I will grab this, but it doesn't last very long. There's not as much product in the jar as other brands
Rachel S.
Absolutely love this stuff. Good for any skin type or hue. Super affordable and works well for undereye baking as well. I never have problems with an oily face because of this setting powder.
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder for setting my face and for baking as well it gets the job done at an amazing price I recommend this product to all my friends and also love that it has the twist kid to it that way the powder will not spill out
Katelyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this to set my concealer every stingle time. For the price you can't beat it and it does the job very very well. My concealer doesn't move at all and stays put all day even if I touch my face which inevitability always happens. I am so happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to try a setting powder for the first time.
Sophie L.
Best finishing powder I’ve ever used. Great quality, product, and price. Would never switch brands for those reasons. The only complaint would be to up the amount of powder in each package so I wouldn’t have to restock as often.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.