BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley F.
Naples, FL
I really like this product to prevent oils coming through on my skin but i find if I "bake" with it, it leaves my skin white. But it does stop oils coming through on my t zone which I love
Nissa M.
love love love the price was cheap but it is amazing it works amazing to cover under eye darkness i love it so much only down fall is when you take a picture on flash you sometimes get a white flash back if  not blended right
stephanie w.
Manorville, NY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I use this every morning no matter what kind of look i'm going for. Also use before I go out at night and helps keep my makeup on longer and stays in one place all day and night and its also good for my dry/ oily skin. I would highly recommend this to all my friends.
Natalia F.
Roselle Park, NJ
I thought this powder would be much more useful, but it became clumpy on my skin, and the powder was super super white against my color. It seemed to make my concealer super noticeable and the point is to set it...creases were also more prominent. I don't recommend this.
Laura W.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I've used "white" setting/finishing powders before when I had my own salon, but they didn't come close to this (not to mention they were all three times the price!) This is the most silky, lightweight, easy to use powder I've ever seen. I use this every day, quite often over bare skin & just a little concealer. Even in the summer heat & humidity it looks fresh and controls shine from the time I put it on in the morning until I wash it off at night. I just swirl a big brush in, tap off the excess, and apply. If you've not used a finishing powder before, do keep in mind that this isn't supposed to cover imperfections the way that a mineral foundation or the SPF 45 powder will, so don't go for a heavy application. I would strongly recommend that anyone noticing those little fine lines get this powder - I swear it takes 10 years off! :)
Ashlyn F.
Tower Hill
The product works well. It is very easy to use and is very affordable. This takes the shiny ness away from my skin when I apply my make. I absolutely love this. I bought mine at Walmart and would recommend this product to others!
Taylor I.
Mapleton, IL
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I started using this loose powder when I started to notice that the mascara on my bottom lashes would transfer under my eyes. I picked up this product to see if it would combat that and it did! I apply it with a damp beauty sponge under my eyes and wipe away the excess.
Gina G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
Use this product almost daily. Effective but messy. Keeps makeup in place but also makes me look a little pale. May be better in the yellow toned color. Every time I use it, the product ends up all over my clothes and my face. Probably won't buy again in the color sheer
Ashley C.
Hanover park, IL
OMG!!!! Amazeballs... I am definitely obsessed and have been reaching for this setting powder first ever since I got it. I get super oily around my T-zone and this allows me to stay matte all day with no flashbacks when I take selfies. I highly recommend this product. :)
Lauren M.
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I love these powders, they have worked well to set my makeup! I like the banana color for setting tan skin and for your contour. I don’t get a cakey finish with these and the price can’t be beat compared to other setting powders.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.