BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
This is a fantastic, inexpensive powder. It sets your makeup well and offers up a very subtle glow. It is finely milled and I especially like using it to set my eye primer and under eye concealer. It is a staple in my collection.
Erika C.
After applying this powder it leaves your face feeling extremely smooth. The only thing that i dont like about it is that it does give you a flashback and it makes your undereye look super cakey
Kaylianne W.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this to set my concealer! It’s not as good for baking but it will work. It doesn’t get cakey but my concealer doesn’t move. I find it works as well as the IT cosmetics one and it’s so affordable!
Definitely will repurchase.
Ana M.
Stockton, CA
It works! It sets my foundation and everything else. It gives it a nice matte finish. It is also easy to work with. I don't like the sponge it came with but I like using it with a brush or my beauty blender. And it was super affordable!
Chelsea W.
COLUMBUS, OH
I'm new to the in depth makeup world, but I bought this to finish out my makeup for my best friend's wedding. I feel like it kind of washes me out and makes me look paler easily, but it also does a good job of setting and finishing my look.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I absolutely love this powder! It works great to make sure everything stays in place all day long. It’s lightweight, blends out seamlessly, and is easy to clean off of you if you happen to spill it or drop any during application.
Peggy M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this at the elf store and it has lasted me for over a year. I use this to set my foundation, and it helps me stay matte and keep everything in place the whole day, even in my oily t-zone, but doesn’t dry out my dry side.
Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
This is actually the only translucent/setting powder I will buy. It is cruelty free and awesome! It works well for baking (your face) and setting any look, but it also works well for mattifying any lip color. 10/10 would recommend
Ashlyn F.
Tower Hill
The product works well. It is very easy to use and is very affordable. This takes the shiny ness away from my skin when I apply my make. I absolutely love this. I bought mine at Walmart and would recommend this product to others!
Tina B.
Brighton, MA
The e.l.f. high definition, translucent powder is a must have. It sets my foundation beautifully without giving me the ghostly white shadow. I do which this would come in a pressed powder as the loose powder can get messy, but that doesn't prevent me from buying it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.