BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amanda H.
This powder is super fine. I use it to set my undereyes and around my nose and my forehead. I love that it minimizes my pores and almost blurs my fine lines as well. There is no flash back. It does seem to hold up through out the day.
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This setting powder works really great and it's really cheap so that's in my price range I always buy it. It does not offer any sun protection. But it is matte finish and I would recommend to all my family than friends and I would buy again
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder

I use this from time to time to help set my face and it stays on all day! Shows no fine lines or redness! It has a matte finish to it and makes my skin look so smooth! I’d definitely buy this again
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
It was okay. Not anything super special. I used it to set my make up for graduation night. I feel like it caked up at first. But my face somehow looked better at the end of a sweaty night than it did at the beginning. Might repurchase.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Love this product due to my fair skin it bakes on nice and it matches up well with my face routine. I like these products because there's no way to tell it's a 10$ product vs a 50$ product they work just as well as mac and all the others. Maybe not the shadows but these powders are great.
Ashley F.
Los Angeles, CA
E.L.F High Definition Powder is a great alternative for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. If you seem to like their translucent powder then wait till you get your hands on the E.L.F. High Definition Powder . It Minimizes creases at the same time leaving your skin looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! With its long-lasting wear and its SUPERRRR affordable price how can you turn down such an amazing deal! Highly recommend if you love make up or simply want to step out your comfort zone and not splurge then this is the way to go !
This high definition powder is easy to bake with not that but it is picture ready. This powder would go more toward oily skin. The thing is it does not have shimmer so yeah. The only bAd thing it is mot for dry skin but other then amazing. I would totally buy this again.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I have been using this for a few days now and it works so great. I use it to set under my eyes prior to putting other make up on. The powder is not thick and has a great feel after it is put on. The cost is around $6 which is not bad for the product at all
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sheer more...
Not the best, but not the worst either. They include a puff which is great, and the finish is soft and matte. Last a while too, I got mine two months ago and I still have half. The price is great too!
Erica V.
Salinas, CA
I used it for to set my under eyes, and oh my god! My under eyes felt so smooth with the powder n it didn't crease! I originally purchased it to set my sons paint face for Halloween and decided to try it after. Definitely happy I decided to buy it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.