BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley F.
Los Angeles, CA
E.L.F High Definition Powder is a great alternative for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. If you seem to like their translucent powder then wait till you get your hands on the E.L.F. High Definition Powder . It Minimizes creases at the same time leaving your skin looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! With its long-lasting wear and its SUPERRRR affordable price how can you turn down such an amazing deal! Highly recommend if you love make up or simply want to step out your comfort zone and not splurge then this is the way to go !
Brianna L.
Williamsburg, VA
This HD powder is affordable but awesome quality. It has a slight shimmer to it, and definitely helps fill in imperfections and gives your makeup a complete, finishing touch. It's easy to apply and I will definitely purchase it again.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I have been using this for a few days now and it works so great. I use it to set under my eyes prior to putting other make up on. The powder is not thick and has a great feel after it is put on. The cost is around $6 which is not bad for the product at all
Paulina S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is worth every single penny. It is mattifying and sets makeup well. It can also make your lipsticks matte. It lasts for most of the day. It doesnt leave a white finish. Blends very easily. My favorite powder of all times.
Natasha M.
I love elf products, but not this one. This is probably the worst elf product I e ever used. It emphasized every tiny line on my underwye area. Like it seriously gave me wrinkles that I didn't even have. It creased almost immediately.
Emily S.
I really like this powder. It helps evens my skin tone and goes on nice and light. It never feels caked on and it seems to last all day. It's a really great product especially for how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend it.
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
It was okay. Not anything super special. I used it to set my make up for graduation night. I feel like it caked up at first. But my face somehow looked better at the end of a sweaty night than it did at the beginning. Might repurchase.
Katie W.
pikeville , KY
This powder does a perfect job! I use it to bake mostly but when I put it over all of my makeup it helps it stay great! I like this as opposed to setting spray because it's a lot cheaper and has more uses. I would definitely buy again!
Alma R.
Modesto , CA
I have used this 2-3 times. I do not use it for pictures. I feel it gives me a "ghost look" definitely keeps makeup in it's place and I do not get oily. I would suggest to use it during the day or when no pictures with flash will be taken
Heather F.
Love this product! I can't stand using tinted finishing powders, since I'm so fair skinned, they usually make my face look darker than it is. It's very matte, but doesn't make your skin look dry. The price makes it even more worth it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.