BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jaeda A.
West Warwick, RI
I understand that for the price, you get what you get. I did not like this product because honestly, the flashback was terrible. This product make your skin look so dried out and that does not look good with makeup. Please do not buy.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I have been using this for a few days now and it works so great. I use it to set under my eyes prior to putting other make up on. The powder is not thick and has a great feel after it is put on. The cost is around $6 which is not bad for the product at all
Paulina S.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is worth every single penny. It is mattifying and sets makeup well. It can also make your lipsticks matte. It lasts for most of the day. It doesnt leave a white finish. Blends very easily. My favorite powder of all times.
Ashley F.
Los Angeles, CA
E.L.F High Definition Powder is a great alternative for the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. If you seem to like their translucent powder then wait till you get your hands on the E.L.F. High Definition Powder . It Minimizes creases at the same time leaving your skin looking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! With its long-lasting wear and its SUPERRRR affordable price how can you turn down such an amazing deal! Highly recommend if you love make up or simply want to step out your comfort zone and not splurge then this is the way to go !
Allison N.
Hartselle, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
It was okay. Not anything super special. I used it to set my make up for graduation night. I feel like it caked up at first. But my face somehow looked better at the end of a sweaty night than it did at the beginning. Might repurchase.
Erica V.
Salinas, CA
I used it for to set my under eyes, and oh my god! My under eyes felt so smooth with the powder n it didn't crease! I originally purchased it to set my sons paint face for Halloween and decided to try it after. Definitely happy I decided to buy it.
Amanda H.
This powder is super fine. I use it to set my undereyes and around my nose and my forehead. I love that it minimizes my pores and almost blurs my fine lines as well. There is no flash back. It does seem to hold up through out the day.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
This high definition powder is no joke! I have oily skin and this powder keeps me oil free throughout the hottest of days! I do, however believe that it may be too white when applied and could make your make up a little lighter than thought. I have bought this product now twice!
Rachel S.
Bismarck, ND
Love this setting powder, great product and best price per unit. This lasts so long and really sets your face nicely to last the rest of the day. Great application, goes on smooth and can tell a difference when you have it on and when you don't. Would totally buy it again.
jennifer b.
caldwell
Review for: Sheer more...
I have been very happy with this powder. The cost makes it easy to stick with as well. I use it over my foundation or as a stand alone to reduce shine. It helps keep my make up set and last longer. Highly recommend trying this one out.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.