BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ezra M.
houston
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder it’s great for setting my makeup. However whenever I take a picture with flash my face comes back white. I just try to use as little as possible now. It is cheap though so I will continue to buy it to set my undereyes
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a really good product. It is basically a drug store dupe of a much more expensive brands HD powder. It works as well as the expensive brand as far as I can tell. This gives me a nice matte finish and helps makeup stay on longer.
Sierra S.
This powder does wonders for me. I love how it makes my makeup look and it doesn’t add to the dryness of my face at all. I like to use this all over my face after I apply foundation and concealer. It makes my makeup last all day. I love this
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I like that this powder is very sheer and did not have flash back on me. It’s not as smooth as higher end alternatives, but it works well for light makeup days to conserve your expensive products when necessary. It’s also very affordable
Rachel S.
Bismarck, ND
Love this setting powder, great product and best price per unit. This lasts so long and really sets your face nicely to last the rest of the day. Great application, goes on smooth and can tell a difference when you have it on and when you don't. Would totally buy it again.
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder

I use this from time to time to help set my face and it stays on all day! Shows no fine lines or redness! It has a matte finish to it and makes my skin look so smooth! I’d definitely buy this again
Maria Z.
This powder is alright.. for me i did not get any flashback. It was easy to apply though and has nice packaging. I would repurchase and recommend for a drugstore brand like elf. I was actually surprised when they first came out with it
Norbeliss M.
First of all, anyone who doesn't know already, elf is one of the very best discount cosmetic lines out there. Actually, I'd say because of they're price point, they rank #1 in my book with NYX following in close second. NYX also holds a special place in my heart, but is slightly more expensive than elf.
I initially bought this powder a few years ago when I was first discovering elf and starting to get into makeup more. I HATED it at first! I thought it was too light, and you could see it all over my face and it just looked terrible. The problem was not with the makeup itself but with how i was applying it. I did find other uses for it at the time though. I have pretty oily skin naturally and didn't want to shell out lots of money for the good foundations that cater to oily skin, so I began mixing a bit of this powder in with my foundation. It worked pretty well, though it didn't totally help the oilyness. Also this stuff works great if you run out of dry shampoo and need some in a pinch!
Fast forward a few years and I'd like to think I am much better and more knowledgeable of makeup application. Knowing the correct way to apply this, it is now one of my must have products! It actually rivals the Makeup Forever translucent powder, and for this price, I'd say it wins.
The best way I've found to apply this is:
- I lightly dust it with a fluffy brush over the areas on my face that I use concealer to highlight. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. Your makeup will not move if you do this.
- I also use this to "bake" my face. This is literally the only thing I can to to fight the oil on my skin! I always had an issue with it and as soon as I baked for the first time, it totally solved the problem! To do this, you use concealer and then a THICK layer of powder on your trouble areas. You let that set for about 10 minutes and then dust it off with a fluffy brush. Voila! Shine free :)
100% the best powder you can get at this price point.
jennifer b.
caldwell
Review for: Sheer more...
I have been very happy with this powder. The cost makes it easy to stick with as well. I use it over my foundation or as a stand alone to reduce shine. It helps keep my make up set and last longer. Highly recommend trying this one out.
This high definition powder is easy to bake with not that but it is picture ready. This powder would go more toward oily skin. The thing is it does not have shimmer so yeah. The only bAd thing it is mot for dry skin but other then amazing. I would totally buy this again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.