BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
krystal h.
Jasper, TX
This gets the job done when you're on a budget. It just leaves a slight white cast.. i used it everyday when I couldn't afford a new powder and it worked but I just don't really like it. Nothing special, nothing terrible.. just average.
Sara B.
Definitely a great setting powder. However, too much can make your foundation look a bit patchy or really matte. It does, however, last a long period of time. I would recommend it to you if you have oily to normal skin.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
My mom gave me this to try. I use it daily in my routine and wouldn't want to be without it. It just gives my skin an all over glow and helps my face from getting oily in my tzone areas. I highly recommend it and it's not pricey at all.
Tayyeba M.
Perfect for its price, you get a fair amount of product for the price, I frlt it was useful for me for touchups during the day when I needed to powder my face with something very very light weight, with very fine consistency so that the makeup doesnt turn cakey or feels like an extra layer of foundation on! I feel elf's high definition powder does that justtt that! Works wonders for me!
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
LOVE this! It can be used strictly as a foundation and powder combo or for more fuller coverage put a base layer of foundation on first then lightly dust the HD powder for a great look
Samantha S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product! For the price it's the best product for any newbie. The matte finish makes it nice and pristine. Easy to apply and keeps my make up in place all day. I would Recommend to any one.
Summer T.
Wellington, AL
I really like this setting powder for the price! It does dry out under my eyes a little bit and it leaves a bit of a white cast but all in all it is a good product. I have friends who have used it with no issue and with such a low price I would definitely recommend trying it out!!
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
This is the first translucent powder I ever purchase and you get so much for your money. It does a decent job at setting your makeup you just have to be careful not to go heavy handed or you'll look washed out.
Rachel Z.
Hatboro, PA
Really great finishing powder! It does a great job of giving you a less powdery and cakey look and isn't as drying as some other finishing powders. You also can't beat the price!
Samantha S.
Hollywood, FL
I really did not like this product for a couple reasons. The packaging was super bulky and the product didn't make it worth it. The consistency was super chalky and it didn't blend into my skin even though it was supposed to be translucent.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.