BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I think that this product was okay. It definitely is good for making your makeup stand out a little bit, but for me it was way too sparkly. I used it before a wedding without realizing that it had sparkles, and spent the next ten minutes trying to take it off. It can be a good addition to your makeup regime if you want something to make it pop.
Bonnie W.
This HD Powder by e.l.f. in the sheer shade works amazingly to mattefie your skin & keep the oil at bay. I've always used powder on my face & always got compliments on my complextion but getting older as wrinkles get deeper & the powder I'd Been using began to stick in the wrinkles making them more noticeable. But now having changed my beauty routine, started using the daily peel pads as well as the weekly intense peel treatment, along with a nice primer & equally nice mascara, eyeliner along with the powder & blush, lips stain-my complextion really looks a lot better. The deeper wrinkles have lessened as have the finelines. I think the HD makes it reflect light fooling the eye away from the wrinkles for a nice porcelain complextion.
Laura C.
Layton, UT
Review for: Sheer more...
For the inexpensive price, it does a great job. However, it has a very strong chemical smell that made me cough every time I used it. I think the best thing about this product was the packaging-- I like being in control of the flow of powder.
Elaine L.
Emeryville, CA
This is an affordable dupe for many of the high performance high end setting powders. It gives me a poreless finish and helps my makeup stay put longer. There is no SPF in it.
Abi B.
Defiance, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Very soft texture, keeps my concealer from creasing. No shimmer that I can see and appears very matte. The only downside is that it gets EVERYWHERE that the light touches and then some
Jamie S.
This product is great for the price point! It is finely milled but not too much to where you get powder everywhere. I would say it is comparable to the RCMA no color powder but not exaclty as nice. It does give a small amount of flashback in photos so be careful but you get a large amount for a good price so I would recommend it! Be careful because it can be a tiny bit drying under the eyes.
Alex M.
Spartanburg, SC
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I have very pale and oily skin. I thought this product might be a way of avoiding that weird, white look you sometimes get with translucent setting powders. The tint in this powder,however, was too dark for my complexion. It did fine absorbing oil. Use caution if you’re fair skinned.
Megan M.
Cleveland, TN
This setting powder is amazing! It's very affordable and really locks in your concealer for a very clean finish. Its great for people just starting out with their makeup as well as the pros!
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
I hated the big bulky packaging of this product, but it was a great value buy for finishing powder. Has not irritated my skin yet, but I also don't feel like it stands up to my sweaty day and the bulky packaging makes it hard to bring on the go.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
I've bought this powder twice now. I was hoping it would be a dupe for the Make Up For Ever HD Powder and I would say they are definitely extremely similar and close.

I used to have combination skin, with a very oily t-zone. I would use this powder to bake underneath my eyes, on my forehead, and down my nose. It worked really well for me and didn't leave any flashback or that powdery look.

However, after recently relocating to a different climate than the one my skin was used to, my skin has become SUPER DRY! I find that using the powder just isn't practical anymore for my skin. If you have oily or combination skin, I think this will work great for you. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend. It definitely sticks to any flakes of skin I may have and highlights any dryness on my skin.

I did grow through the product almost twice though, so for the price I think it's a great alternative to some of the higher end HD powders.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.