BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessica Z.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the first loose powder I have used. I have used it a lot and it works for what it is meant for. It can be a bit heavy so it helps to use a face mist to bring it all together. This is a good inexpensive powder for those on a budget.
Erin W.
Fresno, CA
The best thing about elf products is that they are a cheap solution for high end quality products. I have never been disappointed in an elf product! This is no different with this setting powder. It gives a great smooth and beautiful look!
Holly N.
Pikeville
I love that the powered is really cheap and easy to use. Another benefit of the product is that a little of it goes a long way !! it is an awesome product and I would highly recommend it to anyone ! Especially if you are new to using finishing powders
Naomi R.
Orlando, FL
I've never been a big spender when it comes to make up so of course I tried this setting powder it's always been my go to! Even when I try others I always come back to this one! Love it forever!! ❤️❤️❤️
Sierra H.
Sherman, TX
I used to SWEAR by this. I loved how it made my makeup look and feel. I think elf may have reformulated though because I started having a bad reaction to it. But it didn't effect any of my friends so I'm disappointed I can't use it anymore.
Fiona W.
Aurora, CO
I bought this a while back. Maybe 5
Months and I have been using it every day that I use makeup. It's very affordable and It makes my skin feel smooth and well set. Great dupe for Laura mercier loose setting powder
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
I enjoy the e.l.f. setting powder for a quick set, but when it comes to baking I always have a crazy highlight effect left over. this could be due to the powder just being too light for my skin tone although it's translucent, but just be mindful.
Erika M.
Very affordable price. Very nice powder.it sets your foundation perfectly. Might want to be careful when you open it fir the first time because it does get all over the place.
Haley J.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product does great for the price you’re paying. It’s the only one I’ve used and I don’t see a need in paying for a prestige brand when this one does the job. I can also use this throughout the day to take away any shine caused by oils.
Stephanie O.
Palmer
Three stars for packaging, it kinda spills everywhere. But it's a good product, doesn't leave white cast or flash back with flash photography. Sets makeup beautifully and works great during the day for touch ups to control oil.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.