BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sara P.
Meraux, LA
Review for: Sheer more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The sheer is absolutely amazing. It is so light and airy and doesn't cake up. The only issue I have is with the shimmer because it is an all over face shimmer and I don't care for it. But the sheer is perfection.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a fairly finely milled powder. It is very inexpensive and is not a bad option, but I wouldn't say it is amazing. I think there are many better options at the drug store. One of the biggest draw backs is that it has flashback in photos!
Jesenia V.
Moses Lake, WA
I was really scared of getting flashback at first but once I saw it did I was so happy! No flash back, great price, and great for setting the only down side is that it made my dry nose look even more dry but other than that I would buy again!
Catie M.
Lewisville, TX
Love this! Very sheer coverage and great for baking. It is a bit messy but I can get past that. Love that my makeup is set without looking caked or heavy. Super easy to apply with the right brush and I'd definitely buy again. Great price too!
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Great way to bake my face after I have put my foundation. It’s light weight and doesn’t get caked or crack. It keeps my makeup on flawless all day. I have oily skin and it works great for me. The price point is great and I will continue to use it.
Alyssa R.
San Diego, CA
This is a very big packaging but is very messy, it works fine but has lots of flash back it's around $6 so you get what you pay for. It leaves almost a weird film on your face.
Air B.
Astoria, NY
This is the first setting powder I ever tried and I have no complaints! Easy to apply, super matte finish! Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I need to use it more but I'm almost positive I would purchase again! It's a great beginner finishing powder that's affordable as well.
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I think that this product was okay. It definitely is good for making your makeup stand out a little bit, but for me it was way too sparkly. I used it before a wedding without realizing that it had sparkles, and spent the next ten minutes trying to take it off. It can be a good addition to your makeup regime if you want something to make it pop.
Jija🌹 I.
San Diego, CA
This was my first setting powder that I tried l. It was nice and worked alright, but I still like it. I use it sometimes for daily wear just to do quick looks when I’m running out the house, but overall it’s good for practice and works great.
Kelly K.
I like this setting powder because it does the job, but unfortunately I notice that it does show a bit of whiteness rather than being more of a translucent setting powder. To anyone on a low budget and not want to spend a ton of money on high end brands, I would check out this product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.