BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Maddy W.
Morgantown
This product is grainy, too finely cut, and has a terrible smell. It leaves horrendous flashback as well as how horribly it applies. This product is one I would never recommend to anyone as this is possibly the worst setting powder out there.
Bailey H.
Bedford, IN
I love this powder! I use this to set my face after applying foundation! I have oily skin and it keeps my face looking matte all day, and you can't beat the price! It goes on very smooth and looks great!
Jija🌹 I.
San Diego, CA
This was my first setting powder that I tried l. It was nice and worked alright, but I still like it. I use it sometimes for daily wear just to do quick looks when I’m running out the house, but overall it’s good for practice and works great.
Alexis C.
Rockmart, GA
This is a very good setting powder for the price. You just have to make sure it's blended well and doesn't sit on top of your face. The only down side is the packaging..... White powder goes everywhere!!!!
Bre C.
Review for: Sheer more...
No no no! This powder is horrible! It made me look 10 shades lighter in certain areas made my liquid foundation look powdery and cakey. I bought this just as a back up and it's not even good for that. I guess you get what you pay for, I would recommend any other brand for this product.
Bonnie W.
This HD Powder by e.l.f. in the sheer shade works amazingly to mattefie your skin & keep the oil at bay. I've always used powder on my face & always got compliments on my complextion but getting older as wrinkles get deeper & the powder I'd Been using began to stick in the wrinkles making them more noticeable. But now having changed my beauty routine, started using the daily peel pads as well as the weekly intense peel treatment, along with a nice primer & equally nice mascara, eyeliner along with the powder & blush, lips stain-my complextion really looks a lot better. The deeper wrinkles have lessened as have the finelines. I think the HD makes it reflect light fooling the eye away from the wrinkles for a nice porcelain complextion.
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
My fav investment in a long time. When I bought it, I didn't really know what it was for, but when I started using it, I could really tell a difference. With just a light dusting after my makeup is all done it gives a beautiful finished look.
Axel T.
Miami
Love the high definition powder of elf, for a while I was looking for something like this. Something to help set my concealer after I put it on and just give me that definition that I wanted. Makes the foundation look better and gives it a bit of a natural glow that is always good.
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
This product works well! Although it doesn't brighten that much, it does set your face. It worked well for my dry skin,i don't know about oily skin but my makeup did stay for lo nger than i expected but i do recommend for those with dry skin!
Cristina C.
Warrensburg, MO
This is pretty comparable to make up forever hd powder but much more affordable. With that said I don't really reach for it a lot and that's why I didn't really give five stars. I've only used it to set my under eye and I feel like it's hit or miss. I prefer the elf high definition undereye setting power.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.