BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alyssa G.
Fayetteville, NC
Cheap price but I didn't like the whites overcast they could've made the bottle a lot better because when you open the container it leaks and then the little hole that you're supposed to shake the product into barely get anything out so you have to pop the lid off in order to get the powder out of it which is a waste
Mili J.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I did not like this product. It was decently pigmented, but that's the only good thing. It was hard to apply because it was chunky, and it also made my makeup look super cakey. I don't recommend this, as I've tried others that were much better.
Daisy Y.
It's a bit too pale for my skin. Maybe I'm not using it right. I'm usually not disappointed by elf. I have tried other powders and maybe it's not just for me who knows but I expect better from elf
Alexandra G.
Review for: Sheer more...
Wonderful finishing powder.  I've used it quickly to set makeup and baked with it. It never settles in my fine lines and keeps my makeup in place all day. I've actually become obsessed and now never leave the house without setting my foundation.
lauren r.
Review for: Sheer more...
this product leaves visible powder marks on my eyebrows, cheeks, and underneath my eyes. after i use the product i can see that nothing really changes. i have light combination skin. i wouldn’t really recommend this to you but it was fine considering the price for the powder.
Rachael B.
Gahanna, OH
I have tried a few different brands of translucent powders and ELF's is the only one that kept my makeup on place all day AND face shine free, without needing any touch ups! I haven't bought a different brand since I first tried this one. And I don't plan on switching anytime soon either!
Lizzy L.
Reno
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a great product for setting the face but I wouldn't recommend baking the face with it for the mere fact that it gets a little chunky when moist. However it does intensely matte the face, which is great when you're not going for dewy look.
Maddy W.
Morgantown
This product is grainy, too finely cut, and has a terrible smell. It leaves horrendous flashback as well as how horribly it applies. This product is one I would never recommend to anyone as this is possibly the worst setting powder out there.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a fairly finely milled powder. It is very inexpensive and is not a bad option, but I wouldn't say it is amazing. I think there are many better options at the drug store. One of the biggest draw backs is that it has flashback in photos!
Jesenia V.
Moses Lake, WA
I was really scared of getting flashback at first but once I saw it did I was so happy! No flash back, great price, and great for setting the only down side is that it made my dry nose look even more dry but other than that I would buy again!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.