BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
tomyownbeat H.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this HD Powder. I actually use it with my BB cream as well. It helps with shine control. It helps keep both my foundation in place when using it. Give me a matte finish but still natural looking. I'm on my second purchase and its a new staple.
Anthea C.
Seriously for the price of this product it is SO worth it. I bought this in a time pinch a while ago and didn’t expect much from it and I loved it. I use the Laura Mercier now but I love this one almost as much and for the price you cannot beat it
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
This powder is amazing and SOOO cheap! I can't handle how great it really is. It set the foundation and gives it a little shimmer. It comes with a little puff to apply it. You can use a brush as well, just depends on what finish you're looking for.
Lysette G.
This stuff works great! It’s so cheap and there’s no flashback when I used this and it just works amazingly! I absolutely love it and I buy it whenever I don’t wanna spend too much on a setting powder, it definitely kept my concealer from creasing
Pricilla S.
Paterson, NJ
One of my favs to lock in my contour and foundation. Applies smoothly giving your face that porcelain look all day. I love that it definitely helps my foundation to look flawless giving it a natural look at the same time. Everything stays in place.
Qunoot A.
Review for: Sheer more...
The packaging is strange because the lid always causes more product to as soon as you try to open it. It's fine for the under eye but not for the rest of the face and there is a flash back. The price point is amazing though and there's a lot product
ashlee w.
Review for: Sheer more...
Elf is such an affordable brand, and they have many amazing products. This powder helps set my concealer and make-up which helps them last all day. I would give this a try before going the high end route, a few bucks is way better than almost forty!
Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
Review for: Sheer more...
I am uncertain how I feel about this powder. I am not a fan of loose powders in general, but it does work to set makeup. My face does get a little dry when I use it, but it keeps my foundation in place so I can’t complain. It also makes me sneeze.
Jackie F.
Review for: Sheer more...
I got the mini version of this product because it was on sale on their website and I was not impressed. I had read rave reviews but when I used it, it hardly did anything. I do not think it helped keep my makeup in place in fact I think it made me more oily!
Emily V.
I bought this and was not impressed at all, neither was my sister (who is a bigger makeup fanatic than I'll ever be, but she gave it a try because I did). It made my skin look kinda gross and didn't work at all.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.