BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Olivia E.
Tifton, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
It works well for a less expensive product. I’d use it if there was nothing else. But I wouldn’t chose it over a higher end setting powder unless it was that it Cosmetics pore setting powder because that one sucked in my opinion. Id take this over that any day.
Lisa A.
Springfield
Review for: Sheer more...
I have tried to use this to set my makeup but it really isn't that great. I use it now to set my under eye concealer and although there might be better out there for that, this does the job just fine. I would recommend it for that purpose but not for all over.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I love using this product to set my under eyes. It makes under my eyes look brighter and makes me look more awake. It also doesn't make me look cakey which is a major plus. Also it isn't insanely expensive so I will definitely be a repeat buyer of this product.
Maria c.
weymouth
Review for: Sheer more...
This isn’t my favorite setting powder but it gets the job done and it’s super easy to apply and does have a super nice matte finish. It doesn’t have sun protection so be careful. I would but again but I would definitely spray it with setting spray and tap all the flash back away
Ashyah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
this is a really good powder and it’s super inexpensive which is a plus. it does have a little bit of flashback but if you don’t bake with it then you won’t have the flashback. it makes your face look super smooth and locks in all of your makeup well.
Selaa S.
Covina , CA
So FIRST off , the quality of this power is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, totally didn’t expect it for the price , at just $4 this great powder is the perfect way to bake.
It always accentuates my features really well and gives me that little extra Va va voom!
Stephanie S.
Leander, TX
Love this stuff. I use the provided cushion to get powder to my face and blend it with my blending powder brush. I can definitely tell a difference in my appearance when I don't wear it.
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
I got this from my local meijer for about 6$ I believe is great to set little areas but not the whole face I mean you get what you paid for but it just has way to much flashback and it makes my skin look flaky and dry. But it's GREAT for the under eyes!
Hillary M.
Cement City, MI
Again this product works so well and there isn't any flashback which is great but the size is once again so little. Luckily with this setting the undereye with this doesn't take much.
Maira V.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I’ve used it probably 3 years ago so I would have to try it again to actually see how it works. But 3 years back I hated this setting powder. My skin would look so cakey ( but I’ve improved a lot in three years) so I would have to give it a try once more
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.