BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
ℳoяgαη Ð.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I never used a setting powder before I used this one but I love it ! This company is so adorable and the quality isn’t bad at all. I apply this over my makeup and love the look of it. I recommend this to many friends!
Emily M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Works pretty good, especially for the price! I’d definitely buy again when I run out since it’s so cheap. It helps mattify my foundation which is why I really use it. The packaging is kinda cheap but it’s not that big of a deal to me.
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
I really like this powder. It’s super silky. There is a bit of flashback when using it, but I mix in a colored powder and it usually takes the flashback away. It’s super affordable too, I love it. One of my favorites.
Christine H.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is great for during the day it keeps your face Matt all day long however if you do wear it into the night there is some slight flashback if you try to bake with it underneath your eyes other than that no complaints. great for all skin colors!
Kara C.
This is an AMAZING value and a truly amazing finishing powder. HOWEVER YALL. It has glitter/shimmer in it. I didn’t know that going into it, and I went it to work with a flawless but sparkly face. I wish it was matte!
Megan M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this every time I use my make up and it works wonders helping to hide the fine lines and pores that your make up settles in.! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get a sleek look with your makeup.
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This setting powder definitely helps keep my makeup nice and matte. It’s comfortable and light on the skin and a great affordable option for setting powder. Definitely recommend adding this to your makeup collection.
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
e.l.f never ceases to satisfy me. This powder is lightweight and translucent, and sets my makeup wonderfully! I am extremely oily, so sometimes a little shine comes through, but it’s great to use as touch up as well.
Tina M.
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
I really love this product. I have the sheer and soft luminance hd powder. I love them both. I like using the soft luminance because it has a soft shimmery tint to it. I only use them for under my eyes to really set my make up and it makes it look brighter. It even comes with a little pom fluff for applying, and open / close twist top which is great so the product doesn’t spill all over. Definitely a great buy for the price.
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
It comes with a puff!!! A really nice quality one at that. This is actually a pretty darn good setting powder, the price is pretty decent too, add this to your kit also great price point for beginners or those on a budget.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.