BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Selaa S.
Covina , CA
So FIRST off , the quality of this power is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, totally didn’t expect it for the price , at just $4 this great powder is the perfect way to bake.
It always accentuates my features really well and gives me that little extra Va va voom!
Michelle S.
Review for: Sheer more...
I would pass on this one. It is not as finely milled as other drug store setting powders. The packaging is great, however I don’t like how it looks on the skin. If you’re looking for a good drug store setting powder I’d go for coty airspun over this.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Though I love ELF products, this particular product is not my favorite. It seems to leave a white cast on your skin after application and sometimes also cause flashbacks during flash photography.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This high definition powder is an absolute dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder. It doesn't leave the white cast, and its very smoothe and blendible. This can be used for all over the face, or it can be used for the "baking" process. After putting concealer under your eyes, immediately use a powder blush and sweep this powder over the concealer under your eyes so it can "set". I highly recommend to not remove the sticker off the top when you first buy it, due to the powder getting everywhere. I poked little holes in my sticker on top to keep control of how much powder I need to come out of the top. For 6$ you really can't go wrong with this. It does the same thing as the Laura mercier setting powder, so for women on a budget..this is it. Go grab you one, an get to baking ladies! 💋
Brooke C.
Georgetown, OH
This is a great setting powder. It looks smooth and seamless on the skin. I have no complaints. There is a flash back like with most setting powders but that never bothered me. This is a dupe for the makeup forever one.
Fatima R.
Santa Maria , CA
This product is very good as well it's affordable does not feel tacky at all it's a matte finish natural shimmer easy to apply and land it's good for oily skin combination of both oily and dry I would recommend this and you can buy this and any local drugstore
Kirsten S.
Harlingen
Review for: Sheer more...
I had the pressed powder and got it for $6. I wouldn't say it keeps your foundation in all day but it does for a couple hours. It doesn't keep natural oils away or hold back shine. I'm not going to buy again..it just didn't do what I needed it to do.
Sara Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
This was not a good powder for me. It's really finely milled and I felt like I got more powder all over my vanity than on my face. Didn't do much for setting my concealer. Two stars for the amount of product you get and for being cruelty free. Would not repurchase.
Ashyah S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
this is a really good powder and it’s super inexpensive which is a plus. it does have a little bit of flashback but if you don’t bake with it then you won’t have the flashback. it makes your face look super smooth and locks in all of your makeup well.
Jennifer S.
Hamilton, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is okay. It does give off flashback, but definitely not as much as others. The container can get messy very easily, so be wary. It gives a nice matte look and you can bake with it. Just avoid flash photography. I will not be repurchasing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.