BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Eryn D.
This product is good for setting and baking but be careful because it does get cakey if too much is removed/ if setting spray isn’t used. Very finely milled powder and no flashback or white cast on my face from what ive noticed, no complaints for $6 (:
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a nice fine powder to set makeup! It is really hard to find a affordable HD powder especially for combination to dry skin. This was a great find for me and I have no complains. It does its job, skin feels smooth and set without leaving skin dry.
Courtney D.
Definitely an original favorite! It goes on smooth and sets my makeup so a soft, blurred finish. However, it flashes back ashy on dark skin. The only way I avoid this is by using it either underneath foundation or going over it with a skint toned powder.
member-b091d
I bought this in the past and I actually really liked it I, felt like it was pretty good at blurring pores and Fine Lines, however ,I haven't been able to find the same one recently, the only one I'm able to find doesn't come with a puff and I feel like the powder doesn't work as well and it leaves too much of a white look to your face after you use it
Alana L.
cottonwood
I’ve had the powder for a couple months now and I’m still using it. Lots of product for such a low price! I don’t really like using the powder puff that comes with it just because it is not very great in quality but the powder works perfect with my powder brush.e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Amy C.
This does the job at a very low price point! It doesn’t offer much coverage, I usually just use it to set my foundation. It’s completely translucent. I felt as though it didn’t last as long as other powders I’ve used, but I can’t complain when it’s $6.
Jamie B.
Newport, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product! It works to set both your foundation and your lipstick. It gives a matte finish with zero shine. I have oily skin and it helps to absorb the oils all day. I have would recommend, you’ll love it!e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Sara Z.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
This was not a good powder for me. It's really finely milled and I felt like I got more powder all over my vanity than on my face. Didn't do much for setting my concealer. Two stars for the amount of product you get and for being cruelty free. Would not repurchase.
Soraya A.
ELF does it again! This line has yet to let me down. I think this powder rivals the Makeup Forever HD setting powder, which I used to use all the time. Now this powder and my Laura Mercier are my go to setting powders. This one is extra fine and lightweight.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This high definition powder is an absolute dupe for the Laura mercier setting powder. It doesn't leave the white cast, and its very smoothe and blendible. This can be used for all over the face, or it can be used for the "baking" process. After putting concealer under your eyes, immediately use a powder blush and sweep this powder over the concealer under your eyes so it can "set". I highly recommend to not remove the sticker off the top when you first buy it, due to the powder getting everywhere. I poked little holes in my sticker on top to keep control of how much powder I need to come out of the top. For 6$ you really can't go wrong with this. It does the same thing as the Laura mercier setting powder, so for women on a budget..this is it. Go grab you one, an get to baking ladies! 💋
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.