BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dancer R.
Indianapolis
Review for: Sheer more...
This setting powder was good. It was a little hard to get out of the container because you can’t really use all of the product there is still some left in mine but I can’t get it out because of how the packaging is made is made. But I might get this again.
Lauren V.
Brenham, TX
This powder is really great for highlighting higher areas, it gives a matte/natural finish. It is good for any type of skin, and it doesn't not have sun protection, but I would buy this product again if I needed it.
Marlene H.
This powder is excellent for setting under eye concealer. I love that it's light and airy and it doesn't cake up. The only problem is if you use too much it shows up in pictures so you have to make sure to brush it out well. For the price you can't beat it!
Christine C.
this is my go-to loose setting powder. i feel like it sets my concealer and foundation just as well as make up forever or other high end products, and you get so much more for your dollar. ive repurchased it multiple times and will buy again when i run out!
Isel V.
Colton, CA
I love this it actually made my face matte unlike others that claim it's matte. One of my favorite I totally recommend it and will totally will buy another one I swear you won't regret it if you do end up buying it.
Mia S.
Greece, NY
I have very bad under eye circles and freckles. I would put this on after foundation and concealer. My under eyes and my freckles would be covered. After brushing off they would be very noticeable. Do not reccomend.
Geraldine S.
Review for: Sheer more...
What can I say.. this is such an amazing product! It's so cheap for such a high quality powder. I use this to set my under eyes and i to bake. It keeps my oily skin very matte and it lasts all day! I love this finishing powder! Would definitely recommend!
Ellen H.
Evanston, IL
Works just as well as many higher priced setting powders! Great for setting concealer and is invisible when blended into the skin. Product lasts a long time because only a little is needed and the shaker container keeps mess to a minimum. Skip the premium setting powders and get this one instead!
Sarah M.
This was one of the first powders I ever used and omg it was awful gave an ugly white cast and it was nowhere near finely milled the powder has pieces the size of sand grains that look and feel awful
Amanda B.
Waveland
Review for: Sheer more...
Beautiful sheer coverage with a soft matte finish. So lightweight so it doesn’t get clumpy on your skin. Gives that soft effect to the face. Super easy to apply with a thin coat on the face. I keep buying this because it is affordable and works so well!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.