BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brianna S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this product will definitely get this again. It has a flawless matte finish. And is good with both skin types. Easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Very affordable and amazing product.
Courtney P.
Fort Smith, AR
Elfs high definition loose powder is an okay product. The price is great if your aiming for a cheaper powder. It was very light and easy to blend, but it made my face very dry and pale. Would not recommend this powdere.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Nicole T.
Wall Township, NJ
This powder is really amazing for setting the concealer under my eyes! It makes everything look nice and natural. It lasts a long time and doesn't wear off at any point during the day. If you need a cheap setting powder, I definitely recommend this one.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
In my opinion I don't really like this , it's just way to light for my skin & it makes my makeup look like very patchy & it just doesn't go along for me it doesn't do anything to me besides make me look very pale
Kathleen N.
Fort Smith
I hate leaving bad reviews and I've used plenty of Elf products that I've loved in the past, but I did not care for this product. I thought it would be a clear, light setting powder that added just a bit of shine after I'd done the rest of my makeup. Well I bought it the other day, did my makeup and applied this. OH NO. It sunk into all my areas of imperfections, it clumped up, it was uneven and opaque white and settled into all the lines and made me look 10 years older. I tried to fix it, tried to use setting spray to loosen it but it just wasn't enough and I had to completely remove all the makeup that I'd just applied. I'm giving it two stars because I was able to find a use for it (not being too into the idea of just trashing it or giving it away): I made my own primer partially based on some recipes I saw online and with some of my own ideas. I used aloe vera, coconut oil, essential oils, and the HD powder. It makes a nice healthy looking shine on my skin before I apply my makeup, and it makes the makeup once it's applied look more sheer. I think even buying a primer and adding this to it would probably work okay. But as for its intended purpose, I'd have to say I wasn't satisfied.
Sarah M.
This was one of the first powders I ever used and omg it was awful gave an ugly white cast and it was nowhere near finely milled the powder has pieces the size of sand grains that look and feel awful
Leslie F.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I didn't love this powder. While it was very fine, it did leave little grains of something on my face. I brushed them off but it was a pain to deal with. Also felt like it left a white cast on my face no matter how little I used. I won't purchase again.
tara s.
Henderson, NV
I was soooo surprised about how much I actually liked this. I still prefer my high end or my coty airspun but for the price this really is hard to beat. It's not super chalky or drying like some powders and it works pretty good at setting your under eyes
Kaitlyn E.
Palestine
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is good for setting any where but the under eyes if you use to set under they eyes it causes extreme balls of like concealer and such. I like it for the face. Just not for the under eye area. Great packaging helps expensive. With low price.
Eboni D.
This finishing powder was ok. I really didn't give it too much of a test to give a full on review but I will say I have dry skin and it didn't make me extra cakey and my foundation didn't move but I only tested it for abt 2-3 hours so I can't say how well it holds up.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.