BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Gracie W.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love the elf setting powder/ matte powder! It’s just as effective at keeping my oil at bay as some of the more expensive brands I’ve purchased in the past. It’s affordable, doesn’t look caked on, and feels great on my skin. I use it everyday, I love it.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
It's a good powder. It's not really sheer, though. It's definitely got a white cast to it. Even after you set it with a setting spray. But it goes away. But it sets everything nicely, so you don't have to worry about your foundation looking greasy or cakey.
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
Love translucent powders, use one every day. I like this one and I think it has a pretty matte look to it although I don't feel like it helps to "seal in" my makeup as well as other translucent powders. Will probably buy again because it's so inexpensive.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Suppose I didn’t expect much from elf but this was surprising I now use when I do my under eye I feel like it dries in my concealer under my eye locking my product in and doesn’t leave extra product on my face
Mia S.
Greece, NY
I have very bad under eye circles and freckles. I would put this on after foundation and concealer. My under eyes and my freckles would be covered. After brushing off they would be very noticeable. Do not reccomend.
Alex Y.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Sheer more...
One of my favorite translucent powders from the drugstore. It keeps you matte as well as giving your skin a super natural finish. The only gripe I have with this is that it doesn't keep you matte all day, you definitely need to re powder throughout the day.
Alana L.
cottonwood
I’ve had the powder for a couple months now and I’m still using it. Lots of product for such a low price! I don’t really like using the powder puff that comes with it just because it is not very great in quality but the powder works perfect with my powder brush.e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Kaitlyn E.
Palestine
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is good for setting any where but the under eyes if you use to set under they eyes it causes extreme balls of like concealer and such. I like it for the face. Just not for the under eye area. Great packaging helps expensive. With low price.
Courtney D.
Definitely an original favorite! It goes on smooth and sets my makeup so a soft, blurred finish. However, it flashes back ashy on dark skin. The only way I avoid this is by using it either underneath foundation or going over it with a skint toned powder.
Brianna S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this product will definitely get this again. It has a flawless matte finish. And is good with both skin types. Easy to apply with a brush or beauty blender. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Very affordable and amazing product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.