BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sara P.
Pretty darn impressive. It leaves a little white cast but for the price that's okay. Plus, most white setting powders are going to do that (duh). I makes my makeup last a really long time which I appreciate and it doesn't make my skin feel itchy or too dry.
Mikel S.
Stanwood, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
Holy flashback. I would not recommend this for any type of photography that’s for sure. In person it does give an ok finish to the skin. It is a disaster of packaging as well. It is so messy. It is worth it for the price but there’s definitely better out there.
Jazmin P.
Firebaugh, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I have been using this product for a couple of months, and finally ran out. I had to go buy a new one! I have a combination of oily and dry skin, so using this has helped set my undereye and contour. Sometimes I do set my whole face with it, and I'm matte alll day long! It's very messy to apply though.
Alizaida G.
I use the banana one. Looks great on my tanned skin. It is pergect for highlighting and brightening the areas of the face. The powder is finely milled so it goes on smooth. Doesnt make me look powdery. It can be a bit drying so I make sure my skin is EXTRA hydrated when using this powder. Keels my makeup put for HOURS!
Thu L.
Richmond, VA
This product is kind of messy. The powder goes everywhere even if you close the package tightly. Just keep it sitting in one area if you want to decrease the mess. This product is best applied with a big fluffy brush. This does set your make up pretty well and leaves the skin looking kind of perfect.
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
My opinion on the e.l.f. HD Powder is pretty neutral. I think it works well and the fact of how affordable it is is certainly a plus, but it isn't anything I was overly impressed with and their are definitely other drugstore/affordable setting powders I prefer.
Gracie W.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love the elf setting powder/ matte powder! It’s just as effective at keeping my oil at bay as some of the more expensive brands I’ve purchased in the past. It’s affordable, doesn’t look caked on, and feels great on my skin. I use it everyday, I love it.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is a decent setting powder, but not my favorite. It does set my makeup well, and doesn't settle in to pores too badly, but It can tend to leave a white cast if you'e not too careful.
Alex Y.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Sheer more...
One of my favorite translucent powders from the drugstore. It keeps you matte as well as giving your skin a super natural finish. The only gripe I have with this is that it doesn't keep you matte all day, you definitely need to re powder throughout the day.
Karla C.
I love this stuff! I use it to set my foundation and it works really well. Only 6 dollars and leaves such a soft and smooth finish on my face. Matte of course. When I run out of mine I'm going to repurchase.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.