BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Heidi M.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this product i like using it under my eyes for baking it has a very light and fluffy feel to it and it leaves my skin looking great the only con to this product is it’s a tad messy but nothing you can’t clean up easily! I would recommend this powder to someone els and I will be buying again
Makensie F.
New Carlisle, OH
Super easy to use and at such an affordable price!! I love this powder so much and is so good to set your makeup!! It is very translucent and easy to apply would definetley repurchase this item agitan it is so great!!
Courtney H.
Cement City , MI
Review for: Shimmer more...
I love using this product as my highlight, it goes on very pigmented and doesn't have any fallout. I really like to use this shade in the summer and the sheer in the winter time. I would strongly recommend this product for anyone looking for a good highlight
Jennifer C.
This is an okay setting powder. It's kind of cakey and doesn't transition smoothly overtop of foundation. Because my skin is so splotchy and poly, I need a really nice setting powder. This isn't it for me. This would probably work for someone with more normal skin types. I'll stick with my cover fx powder.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
This powder is a decent product. It is finely milled and truly translucent. However, it is so so so messy! I don't know what it is with the packaging but this powder gets all over the place -- more so than my other powders. I'll finish this, but I won't buy again.
This product is the best that you can get for your money! It is so worth it an acts like a high quality product. It feels great on my skin and it easy to apply. I recommend this for people looking for a lower price because it is great!
veronica m.
Review for: Sheer more...
You get what you paid for with this product. It dries out my skin and leave my face looking cracked. In photos I have white patches. Not to mention it does not keep my makeup on all day. Only reason it’s two stars is because it’s cheap and easily accessible.
Christine C.
Corvallis, OR
For something that is at a low price, this product does works its magic for what it’s worth. Most of the powders that I’ve tried doesn’t compare and are at a higher price. Once you set the powder on, then swipe it off, you can notice the difference right away.
Tonya H.
I just recently tried this setting powder for my combo oily skin and I have to say I'm pretty impressed! It gave me a flawless, smooth looking complexion and I stayed pretty matte all day long! I didn't look ashy or notice any flashback either so that's a huge plus for my darker skin tone.
Rebecca W.
Semmes
This product is amazing. I use this product to set my under eye and clean up my contour every time I wear makeup. It's so easy to apply and doesn't give you a white cast when taking photos. The price is amazing and a little goes a long way with this product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.