BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cariann Z.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This was a great purchase for the low price. These cosmetics are cheap, which is concerning....Either way, it was a good buy. It isn't the best quality, but you can't expect it to be with that low of a price. It is a good reduction, but it did not last very long.
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is very finely milled and soft. It sits on the skin nice but it has a lot of flashback so it would be fine on an everyday basis but for a special event where you know they'll be taking pictures don't where it
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
I liked this setting powder for awhile!!! But then I started baking and this powder doesn't really work for baking for me but just a light dust over it works great so I don't recommend "baking" with this but I do love the price and the packaging isn't bad either
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
It's just ok. It does tend to leave a grey haze. But that maybe because I am African American. Even though it says for all colors it still tends to change to color of the foundation under it
Victoria B.
Elkton, MD
I love this stuff! The price is right and the product is high quality. I bake with this product and it works wonders no ceasing at all! It makes your skin looks air brushed. I repurchase it all the time! As soon as I run out I go to target and get some more!
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
This powder is a decent product. It is finely milled and truly translucent. However, it is so so so messy! I don't know what it is with the packaging but this powder gets all over the place -- more so than my other powders. I'll finish this, but I won't buy again.
casey k.
I used this before i knew what baking was or the effects of white setting powder. This would be awesome to bake your contour or under your eyes but i wouldnt recommend using it all over your face. This has a lot of bang for its buck though and is cruelty free.
Tonya H.
I just recently tried this setting powder for my combo oily skin and I have to say I'm pretty impressed! It gave me a flawless, smooth looking complexion and I stayed pretty matte all day long! I didn't look ashy or notice any flashback either so that's a huge plus for my darker skin tone.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this product at all. It is very messy when trying to handle and gets all over. Also with it being white it didn't blend very well at all. You could really see the flashback when you take flash photos. I wouldn't recommend trying this product out.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
really finely milled powder and super soft. The ONLY drawback is that it has flashback as most white translucent powders have. But if you don't plan to take flash photography, this product is amazing for setting your undereyes and smoothing out any fine lines and pores.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.