BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth, TX
I cannot brag on this item enough! I never knew about HD powder and tried this on whim and now it has replaced my pressed powder! It leaves a smooth finish, not shiny but also not matte - very natural look.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I picked this product up from my local CVS. I was shocked at how well it held my face in place. I have combination skin & I typically use this under my eyes, and on my forehead. I have definitely recommended this setting powder to others!
Yvette A.
Anthony
Super inexpensive products. I have been using elf for so long and have never had a problem with any of their products so far. Highlight is something I pair up with my everyday makeup and this product is very pigmented and the formula is great. I would recommend
Emily T.
Henderson
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is pretty visible when applied despite it being called “sheer”. However, it does set makeup pretty well, it just has to be blended well. It’s cheap so that’s a perk, but it would probably be worth it to spend a little more for a better quality product.
Gabriella H.
Newark, OH
I love this setting powder however, if you don’t brush it ALL off very well - there is flashback. It seems to always want to show up in photos. Other than that, it works great for “baking” and i always use it under my eyes over my concealer. I’ll definitely continue to use it. Great product for very little money.
Sabrina p.
Alice
Review for: Sheer more...
This is one of best loose setting powders I've used from the drugstore. I would say it's a natural finish it locks everything into place without feeling cakey or super heavy. I usually apply it with a damp beauty blender or big fluffy brush for that natural finish.
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
I use this over my makeup every day. I helps lock it into place and I really like it. I don't exactly like the applicator they give you, I use a total face brush from elf to apply so sometimes it's a bit challenging. I'll definitely buy again, great product for the price
Dawna D.
San Diego
Review for: Sheer more...
This is definitely a must have. Even for “no makeup” days. It takes away shine and slightly blurs uneven skin tones that makes your face look polished! I have extremely sensitive skin, and it hasn’t affected it whatsoever. The price is great too! Definitely a win!
Justine H.
AUSTIN, TX
Lets Compare this to the Tarte clay setting powder...just as good! In my opinion it's a little less tacky and doesnt cake. It seals the under eye areas well all day and softens your look. The price point is the biggest selling point. I think this is an amazing buy!
Courtney B.
I wish this came in a larger package than it does! This is a miracle in a tiny, plastic box. It gives such a beautiful blurred finish to the skin and it's great for setting the under eyes. I've never used it for baking but it would most likely work wonders for that too!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.