BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Melina R.
This is the only powder I use, I've never tried anything this good. It leaves my makeup soo nice and matte. It gives it a really professional finish to the makeup, its easy to bake with or just set your makeup with. It's so cheap compared to all the other powders. This is honestly the BEST setting powder out there
Katie O.
Kaysville, UT
I like this powder because it helps minimize the dark circles under my eyes. For being such an inexpensive product, it really works well. I just apply a little bit under my eyes before applying foundation, and it helps the skin look much brighter. I will buy this again, and I would recommend it to others.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I picked this product up from my local CVS. I was shocked at how well it held my face in place. I have combination skin & I typically use this under my eyes, and on my forehead. I have definitely recommended this setting powder to others!
Sabrina p.
Alice
Review for: Sheer more...
This is one of best loose setting powders I've used from the drugstore. I would say it's a natural finish it locks everything into place without feeling cakey or super heavy. I usually apply it with a damp beauty blender or big fluffy brush for that natural finish.
tori g.
gives you that perfect matte finishing. you can use it to bake, which i use it and it works perfectly but just watch how long you keep it on for because it will eventually start to set in your creases. but overall i love this and i do recommend it
Kailee W.
Talbott, TN
I rate this product a 5 because it very good for coverage and is really good if you just wan to bake your face and i usually dont use elf products bu this is a product i will be buying more often then the ones like you could buy at stores like sephora and ulta
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
I use this over my makeup every day. I helps lock it into place and I really like it. I don't exactly like the applicator they give you, I use a total face brush from elf to apply so sometimes it's a bit challenging. I'll definitely buy again, great product for the price
Devan A.
jersey shore
Review for: Sheer more...
I use to set my face and especially my under eye I like how it keeps my undereyes from creasing and just works with a little bit not too much it’ll look lil crazy It doesn’t emphasize pores but also doesnt blur them out best use is using under eye it doesnt crease and the flashback isnt bad or noticeable
Justine H.
AUSTIN, TX
Lets Compare this to the Tarte clay setting powder...just as good! In my opinion it's a little less tacky and doesnt cake. It seals the under eye areas well all day and softens your look. The price point is the biggest selling point. I think this is an amazing buy!
Emily T.
Henderson
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is pretty visible when applied despite it being called “sheer”. However, it does set makeup pretty well, it just has to be blended well. It’s cheap so that’s a perk, but it would probably be worth it to spend a little more for a better quality product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.