BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Swirl a¬†powder brush¬†over the powder, tap of the excess, and buff onto the face and neck.
  • Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.¬†

• About how long does it last? I know it‚Äôs a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jennie K.
Gordon, PA
This powder has lasted me forever and I use it to bake underneath my eyes. It does a good job and counteracting flash back in photos and it always looks smooth and not dry. I like to apply it all over my face as well with a powder brush and it sets my makeup for the entire school day. You also can't beat the price!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I was always very skeptical using e.l.f because I thought it was a cheap knock off makeup company but, I needed a loose powder one day and a friend lended me this and I fell in love with the look and how long it lasted. It's very cheap and honestly should be priced higher
Sara R.
Cropseyville, NY
I cannot have this a part of my routine. I use it to sort of set in my foundation and it helps to break up the cakey one-tone-ness that tends to happen with that and smooths everything out well with a little bit of shimmer. Love it. Will buy again when it runs out (which is soon)).
Melina R.
This is the only powder I use, I've never tried anything this good. It leaves my makeup soo nice and matte. It gives it a really professional finish to the makeup, its easy to bake with or just set your makeup with. It's so cheap compared to all the other powders. This is honestly the BEST setting powder out there
Katie H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Baked my face to perfection. I use this under my eyes to lock my foundation in place, and it gives me a soft, smooth, finished look. I apply a heavy amount with a beauty blender and then dust off. Great for the price point! Definitely not too high quality, but gets the job done.
Jessi B.
Cleveland, OH
I freaking love this stuff. My sister stole it from me because she loves it so much too. For something as simple as finishing powder I don't want to spend to much so it works wonderfully for the price and for baking. It makes my face so soft! I always buy it at target ‚̧ԳŹ
Krystal M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Best powder for a budget. Great at setting dewy makeup when you want a more matte look. You do have to be careful when applying because too much or not brushing it all of can leave a white cast but that's easily avoidable. #contest
Caitlyn F.
I use this to set my face and bake under my eyes and the creases of my nose that way it keeps the makeup under my eyes from creasing. And I bake in the creases of my nose to help it not get oily in that area.
Jessica H.
When I first started using this powder, I was loving it! But, this powder has the WORST flashback of all time. It makes your under eyes look white. The price was good, but I wish the product would have worked!
Sarah T.
Billings, MT
I am in LOVE with this powder. I have started using it for baking or as a setting powder. It is great for my skin, which is combination. You can't beat the price of this powder. I have nothing bad to say about this powder. It is a matte finish. I have bought this powder over 5 times so I would definitely buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.