BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
This elf powder is pretty good! You literally can’t beat the price, and it is sold at my local CVS. I work 12 hour shifts and it helps my makeup stay out. That is a must for me. It does look VERY matte when I first apply, but once I spray with setting mist or a mist of water, it is beautiful.
Alejandra E.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
Elf is a go to for me! I love elf’s products and the price is always right for me. When you’re on a budget, you’re always looking for products that get the job done and don’t break the bank. This powder right here, brightens your skin and wears fabulously throughout the day
Molly O.
Charlotte, NC
All this product did was settle into my pores and fine lines while giving my skin a white cast. It did not blend out easily at all. It basically felt like I was putting chalk dust on my face. This product sucked all of the moisture out of my skin. I would not recommend this!
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
This powder is okay. I attempted to use it as a setting powder although I didn't think it was all that great. Compared to other drug store powders I think this was only subpar. I still had makeup smudges under my eyes and my makeup creased after only an hour or two
Mhours.
Keana T.
Sacramento, CA
E.l.f's high definition powder really mattifies my face and is a really great product! It's just that when you use flash in pictures, you can the left over product on face and it's really noticeable. If you wear makeup at home then it's best to just use it at home lol.
Amanda M.
Covington, LA
This is very good as a setting powder, but don't plan to bake your face with it, as it doesn't seem to make a very noticeable difference to me. I love how it will set my face overall, but I needed to buy a separate powder to bake with, which was slightly disappointing.
Frances A.
This is a great product for the price. As close to Makeup Forever's HD powder without breaking the bank. You will get some major flashback if you bake under the eyes. But if you keep a light hand with it, the end result is flawless! 4/5 stars just because of the white cast in flash photos, but it's a good everyday powder.
Review for: Sheer more...
I dont understand how I ran out of it so fast because I never used alot but oh well. It gave my skin a really dry look so I think it is better for individuals with oily skin.
Kameron D.
It is basically like every other setting powder out there, nothing too special honestly. I use it to bake my face and i never have a problem with flashback in pictures like some cheaper setting powders.
Jennifer M.
chula vista
Review for: Other more...
Lo use por un muy buen tiempo pero no era mucho de mi agrado. Si sella el maquillaje pero el acabo no es de mis favoritos pero para ser un polvo muy económico la calidad es buena. Lo recomendaría a personas que van comenzando en el mundo del maquillaje y quieren probar.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.