BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Keana T.
Sacramento, CA
E.l.f's high definition powder really mattifies my face and is a really great product! It's just that when you use flash in pictures, you can the left over product on face and it's really noticeable. If you wear makeup at home then it's best to just use it at home lol.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
This elf powder is pretty good! You literally can’t beat the price, and it is sold at my local CVS. I work 12 hour shifts and it helps my makeup stay out. That is a must for me. It does look VERY matte when I first apply, but once I spray with setting mist or a mist of water, it is beautiful.
Natalie S.
Cincinnati, OH
This powder is okay. I attempted to use it as a setting powder although I didn't think it was all that great. Compared to other drug store powders I think this was only subpar. I still had makeup smudges under my eyes and my makeup creased after only an hour or two
Mhours.
Molly O.
Charlotte, NC
All this product did was settle into my pores and fine lines while giving my skin a white cast. It did not blend out easily at all. It basically felt like I was putting chalk dust on my face. This product sucked all of the moisture out of my skin. I would not recommend this!
Hayley E.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
It’s a horrible setting powder i hate this. Firstly is flashes back and you have to put a ton of setting spray to slightly stop it. Then after wearing it on all day it starts to separate on my face causing weird chunks of foundation on my face. It doesn’t not bake what so ever and then it takes my make up off
Alejandra E.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
Elf is a go to for me! I love elf’s products and the price is always right for me. When you’re on a budget, you’re always looking for products that get the job done and don’t break the bank. This powder right here, brightens your skin and wears fabulously throughout the day
Mao H.
Minneapolis, MN
I purchased this from Target because of the price. It has worked well for me. It does give you a flawless finished look and a little goes a long way. For the price it works the way it should. #contest
Amber P.
Cushing
Review for: Sheer more...
So this stuff is actually pretty cool, at first I didn't really expect much but once I started using it I saw that it really does help take away those fine lines around your eyes and it helps brighten you up a bit, all of this for a super cheap price. Definitely recommend!
Malani S.
Newark, DE
I do love this powder very much because of how nicely it sets my face, but I made the mistake of purchasing the "translucent" powder. I need the yellow powder so that I can continue to use it because this translucent one just leaves me with really bad flashback in pictures.
Ashley S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder every day on top of my foundation and I absolutely love it! It keeps my makeup in place all day and is so light you don't even feel it on your face. During the summer my makeup tends to sweat off and after using this on my face it seems to keep my face on!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.