BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alexia R.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is the equivalent to any high-end setting powder. Its great! I only really use it for special occasions because it gives any contour a dramatic effect. This make helps with my oily skin and I would definitely buy this product again. It is not too expensive either.
Natalia L.
lakeland, FL
This is a super light and wonderful product. Some setting powders I have found to be a little hard to take off just because of the pigmentation that it leaves behind but not this one and I really enjoy using it. This product is definitely top 3 of my favorite setting powders!
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
Its ok for day to day setting your makeup if you are medium to fair. Any darker skin tones it tends to look ashy. Also gives major flashback so avoid for flash photography or special events. Other than that its a basic setting powder and will get the job done on a budget.
karli g.
Olympia
Hmmm what can I say about this product !! Well for one the size of it is extremely small so you don’t get a lot of product and two I didn’t really see a difference at all when I used it 😭 which is sad because I love elf so much all their products are amazing except this one u fortunately !
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I would compare this product in price to the nyx powder. Does a similar job and it's cheaper. You could use this everyday as it is light and a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is one of the first loose powders I ever tried and I absolutely love it! I was surprised by how fine the poewder was and how it didn't leave me looking cakey and over powdery. Overall great loser to set your face and keep it set for a long time. The price is also amazing!
Courtney G.
this stuff is amazing. you do get some flash back. but besides that, it sets your makeup amazingly. makes it look like you have a flawless face. just make sure to use a setting spray after wards to help set it better.
Emily H.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
Very finely milled. Definitely blues the pores and fine lines, but it didn’t seem to stay in all day. I noticed some blotches after a few hours of wear. The price of course is a huge plus! I would not purchase this again though. It wasn’t terrible, but I’ve used better options.
Samantha F.
For the price, this setting powder is a must have in anyone's makeup bag!! Let's face it, you spend a lot of time doing your makeup and we all want it to last against the elements of our day/night. Setting powders should always be a must. This will always be in my makeup bag.
Samantha F.
Somerville, MA
This is a great drug store powder. It feels so soft and silky, and it's so finely milled so it melts tight in my skin and leaves a nice finish. Great for everyday use and super inexpensive as well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.