BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Courtney G.
this stuff is amazing. you do get some flash back. but besides that, it sets your makeup amazingly. makes it look like you have a flawless face. just make sure to use a setting spray after wards to help set it better.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is one of the first loose powders I ever tried and I absolutely love it! I was surprised by how fine the poewder was and how it didn't leave me looking cakey and over powdery. Overall great loser to set your face and keep it set for a long time. The price is also amazing!
Samantha B.
Laconia , NH
Elf is a wonderful affordable brand. This powder is silky and does the job on a budget. It does leave a little white cast behind but it smoothes my foundation to a nice matte finish. The powder puff is alright but i prefer a fluffy brush to apply it. For $6.00 you cant complain
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I would compare this product in price to the nyx powder. Does a similar job and it's cheaper. You could use this everyday as it is light and a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product.
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Definitely good for the price. Use lightly and make sure to brush off all extra powder because it can cause some flashback. Didnt care much for the smell but i dont really care for the smell of any elf products but it's not horrible to thw point where i refuse to uae their products
Kaitlyn C.
College Sta, TX
Just about the best translucent powder you can find for the price. It can make dry skin look even more dry if you use too much. Other than that, no complaints and a must-buy for anyone on a budget!
Elizabeth B.
Saint George, UT
e.l.f high Definition Powder worked very well. It didn't flake off, and I got compliments on it. It was really easy to apply, and very pigmented. It was good for my dry skin, and I would definitely recommend this to other people. I am very happy with this,
Sarah S.
Fort Gibson, OK
This powder works great! I use to set my concealer and foundation. I love how it's translucent and how well it sets. It feels silky and smooth but not heavy at all. I definitely recommend this product if you're looking for something on the budget 🖒
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
great powder!! i love this powder for baking my contour and my under eye area. my oily face loves it it feels great on your skin well you can't feel it at all and it's also very affordable so that's always a win
Aubrey B.
I personally am not impressed by this product. I have heard other people rave about it. But, it personally didn't really do anything great for my face. It was messy and did not apply well to my skin.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.