BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha E.
Hartford City, IN
I love to use this as my setting powder! It gives an overall nice matte finish! It really helps your under eye to not crease. I wish it had a different smell but other then that I love it! I would recommend to all!
megan c.
Review for: Sheer more...
This loose powder is good for setting your highlighted areas pretty good on all skin types. You might have to use a blotting sheet if you have oily skin it gives you a nice finished look without looking too flat I recommend for someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot on a powder
Hanna W.
this isn't my favorite setting powder. I know people that love this stuff, so i don't think it's a terrible product. It had bad flashback for me even though it says it's HD. It does a good job at setting everything down in place, so if you aren't planning on taking pictures then this should be fine.
Emily H.
Monticello, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
Very finely milled. Definitely blues the pores and fine lines, but it didn’t seem to stay in all day. I noticed some blotches after a few hours of wear. The price of course is a huge plus! I would not purchase this again though. It wasn’t terrible, but I’ve used better options.
Lindsay H.
I love this product, only because it's a white powder but it doesn't make your skin white. It oxidizes your face! & sets the color to the perfect shade. It keeps my makeup in place all day with no oily skin problems! I would definitely buy it again! If you're looking for a matte finish I would highly suggest this.
Natalia L.
Lakeland, FL
This is a super light and wonderful product. Some setting powders I have found to be a little hard to take off just because of the pigmentation that it leaves behind but not this one and I really enjoy using it. This product is definitely top 3 of my favorite setting powders!
K W.
Anchorage , AK
This is very much like it's higher priced MF cousin. It blends in like a dream (unlike Clinique's "transparent" version, which is so yellowy tan it makes me look unwell) to give a subtle finished appearance. I slather on thick moisturizers in the winter and after I dusted this on my face, all I noticed was clean, healthy-looking skin. Couldn't be happier about the price, either.
karli g.
Olympia
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Hmmm what can I say about this product !! Well for one the size of it is extremely small so you don’t get a lot of product and two I didn’t really see a difference at all when I used it 😭 which is sad because I love elf so much all their products are amazing except this one u fortunately !
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is one of the first loose powders I ever tried and I absolutely love it! I was surprised by how fine the poewder was and how it didn't leave me looking cakey and over powdery. Overall great loser to set your face and keep it set for a long time. The price is also amazing!
Samantha F.
Somerville, MA
This is a great drug store powder. It feels so soft and silky, and it's so finely milled so it melts tight in my skin and leaves a nice finish. Great for everyday use and super inexpensive as well.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.