BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a nice powder and the price is great. I use it and it works very well but my only issue is it is so small and does not last long. It apples well but only lasts few hours. I would recommend this to someone who wants to try out a variety of brands to see which one they like!
Amy B.
Oxford
There is nothing that feels better than a good product for a good deal. This setting powder goes on clear and makes my oily face matte and clean. I love the feeling and how soft my face feels with this powder. I find myself using a lot of it so I wish it came in bigger packaging.
Sami B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This personally left a white cast on my face and looked very bad when I had a photo taken of me with flash. It makes your face a little powdery but it's not the worst drugstore setting powder it definitely does its job for the price.
Samantha E.
Hartford City, IN
I love to use this as my setting powder! It gives an overall nice matte finish! It really helps your under eye to not crease. I wish it had a different smell but other then that I love it! I would recommend to all!
Olga R.
Providence , RI
Love it Great everyone should own one and it's very good for any skin tone and love it wouldn't trade it for anything in the world please send me some free ones I would definitely buy it again love it
megan c.
Review for: Sheer more...
This loose powder is good for setting your highlighted areas pretty good on all skin types. You might have to use a blotting sheet if you have oily skin it gives you a nice finished look without looking too flat I recommend for someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot on a powder
Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
Elf never disappoints me. It’s affordable and the quality is great! I didn’t feel like the powder was caked on and it went on smoothly. I thought it would my face dry but it didn’t! I had to order mine on amazon bc they were out when I tried to buy it in store! It’s awesome for the price.
Anna M.
Battle Creek, MI
When purchasing this item I knew the bare minimum about finishing powders and basically that they help your concealer from creasing. I will admit that it left my face feeling super soft but I’m not too sure it really helped lock my makeup in. But not too bad for a drugstore brand!
Nora a.
I was looking for a powder good for baking and decided to give this a try because it was fairly inexpensive in comparison to over high end baking powders. After 6 months of using it I can finally say this is hands down the best powder I have and I will definitely repurchase!
Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
this isn't my favorite setting powder. I know people that love this stuff, so i don't think it's a terrible product. It had bad flashback for me even though it says it's HD. It does a good job at setting everything down in place, so if you aren't planning on taking pictures then this should be fine.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.