BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Asia H.
Sarasota, FL
Love this stuff! I use it to bake and set my face after applying concealer and foundation and it helps my makeup stay in place all day without leaving a white cast or anything. Makes my face look so soft
Daniella B.
Princeton , TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good HD powder however the flash back on this is CRAZY. I personally find an issue with this clinging to any dry spots. It is a good powder, but it’s not meant to be worn if you’re going to be taking photos and your skin really needs to prepped for it to not emphasize and texture.
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
I thought I’d try this and I’m glad it was inexpensive cause I personally didn’t like it … had a very white cast and settled into my lines and was gone worn off my skin before I knew it … I’ve had some really great products from e.l.f but this definitely was not one I’d be repurchasing
Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
This product was very drying on my under eyes. It did not work well for me. I have dry under eye areas anyway, and this made my concealer appear cakey and cracked. I would not but this again for myself. Not my favorite product from elf, though there are other products from them I enjoy.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
This is a great powder! For my skin tone I have to use it very lightly or with a damp beauty blender. With a little face powder after the application, everything blends together beautifully for a flawless finish.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this stuff. I use this as my setting powder and it works great and it’s cheap. It does a great job at setting my makeup and making it last much longer. It’s not really convenient to reuse throughout the day tho. I would recommend and repurchase. It’s a great affordable product.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
The best finishing powder I have ever used! It softens my final look and leaves me with a soft glow that makes me look lit from within. You can use the puff that comes with it. However, you get the best effect if you apply it using a large, round, fluffy face brush.
Ciera C.
Grand Prairie
This powder unfortunately did not well for me and my skin. It feels extremely heavy, and my foundation caked for days! I have combination skin, and it clung to all my dry patches making them look all the more noticeable. I am sad to say that I will not be repurchasing.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Not a terrible finishing powder, better than Make Up Forevers HD powder in my opinion. Would work much better for people with oily skin. Tends to cling on dry areas and it isn't completely translucent.
Mariah L.
Mankato
Great netter finishes to any look. Don't look oily or greasy and evens out my skin. Love this final touch to my daily looks. Would buy again and will continue to use often. Thumbs up from me! :) love elf products
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.