BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mariah L.
Mankato
Great netter finishes to any look. Don't look oily or greasy and evens out my skin. Love this final touch to my daily looks. Would buy again and will continue to use often. Thumbs up from me! :) love elf products
Cynthia H.
This product is okay, for the price it doesn't come with much product. The powder has tiny sparkles in it which I personally don't enjoy. I mainly used this for baking but wasn't that big of a fan of it.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Not a terrible finishing powder, better than Make Up Forevers HD powder in my opinion. Would work much better for people with oily skin. Tends to cling on dry areas and it isn't completely translucent.
Joanna A.
Great alternative for higher end products. Works very well, and I didn't have flashback. It can be messy like all powders, but its nothing crazy. I use this more than my higher end products. I've bought one before the one I have right now.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this stuff. I use this as my setting powder and it works great and it’s cheap. It does a great job at setting my makeup and making it last much longer. It’s not really convenient to reuse throughout the day tho. I would recommend and repurchase. It’s a great affordable product.
Maria G.
Absolutely love this setting powder. It works really well! ( I was really surprised considering its only $6!) it leaves a matte finish and makes my skin feel super soft and velvety. Will definitely purchase again 😄
Felicia B.
Merced , CA
I thought I’d try this and I’m glad it was inexpensive cause I personally didn’t like it … had a very white cast and settled into my lines and was gone worn off my skin before I knew it … I’ve had some really great products from e.l.f but this definitely was not one I’d be repurchasing
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
I love the idea of this powder but the packaging is horrible. The powder gets stuck in the small holes it’s supposed to come out of and then you don’t get any on the application pad. You have to shake it without the application pad but then the powder goes everywhere! However they have one now that’s a pressed powder and I love that one.
Bhavana G.
Katy
I really like this product! The product does not leave a white cast and photographs well! And the price is amazing! I have dry skin, so the powder holds well for me, however my sister who has oiler skin said she needs a touch up in about 4 hours, but it's still very good for the price!
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
I really like this HD powder for under my eyes it's so finely milled. A little goes a long way but it really brightens the under eyes and looks great with pictures so there's no flashback. Plus I think it's $3
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.