BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kourtney C.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this to set my face! I can tell days when I've applied it because my face gets less shiny! I've also used it to mattify some foundations and I can tell a difference right away. I would say it is truly translucent and I never see it on my face. I've also never had this make me look cakey!
Rebecca D.
I use this product to set my under eye and it works well for this applying easy and has a good light finish however I do not use this all over my face because it leaves it looking cakey. I have combination skin this may be different for others.
Lisselott M.
Este polvo es buenísimo por varias razones, es super económico y además está a la altura de polvos de gama alta, sella la base y otros productos líquidos o en crema a la perfección, super recomendado, lo probé una vez y siempre lo compro nuevamente, utilizo el translucido sin color ni acabado.
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
This is a cheap and wonderful powder! At $6, the amount of product you get and how long it lasts is amazing. Since there's so much, it's good for baking the face and setting it for a long day/night. Just be sure to brush off the excess powder to avoid looking like a ghost in flash photography.
Delia A.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a great beginner setting powder. At times it does have a white cast when photographed with flash. The under eye area and laugh lines still creased with it, but again All elf products have an advantage of being super affordable. And for the price the quality that they provide is excellent.
Mikayla E.
Brookhaven, GA
I love this powder; I use it to set my face and it gives a beautiful matte/natural finish.  Like a lot of loose powders, it is very easy to get it EVERYWHERE. So be careful! Other than that it is easy to apply and packaging is very nice. I would definitely recommend to others!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Love this finishing powder! I ran out of my Bare Minerals veil and needed something quick so I ran to Target and thought I'd give Elf a try! For $6 I had very little to lose. It worked great!!! This is all I use now. I even use it under my eyes to set my concealer and avoid makeup running.
Stormy W.
Bodcaw
Review for: Sheer more...
This is absolutely wonderful for setting concealer and baking!! I use it every time I do my makeup!! Seriously cheap af!! It keeps my concealer from creasing and definitely carves out my contour!! I love it!! I always recommend it when someone is looking for an affordable setting powder!!
Rachael A.
I'm very much into my MAC cosmetics but I kept hearing about the ELF products and how amazing they were ... So of course I had to give it a try myself AND crazy enough I love almost every product I've tried!
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
I like this product but gave away because of the packaging. The old packaging was very messy. Fortunately, they have updated their packaging and I would love to try again. The powder itself is very lightweight and great for dry skin. However, this does give flashback like most HD powders
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.