BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Natali L.
Review for: Sheer more...
I used to use this when I was just starting out with makeup and loved it! It gets the job done and it's too thick either! I still use it from time to time, but now that I have the Laura Mercier- well its been pushed to the side for now. LOL But I love me some elf so I would def buy it again.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This is a really nice HD powder. It gives a nice blurring effect to the skin. I tend to gravitate more toward the pressed HD powder though. They are more convenient and less messy.
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
I really love this HD powder for baking my face. It really keeps it all in place throughout the day. After applying it and brushing it off, it really leaves your makeup looking flawless. The best thing about this product, it's affordable for everyone!
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
I normally LOVE E.L.F. products but this one I’m kind of disappointed that I spend money on. I tried a product similar to this but way more expensive and normally it’s almost the same quality but this one is not. I don’t like how it feels and the white shoes up too much. It just seemed cheap.
Kelsey H.
Lacey, WA
I know that this is supposed to be a dupe for the make up for ever high definition powder and it is. it even has the same amount of flashback as the HD powder. It's basically there same but the MUFE one is a bit finer.
Monica D.
I bought this product after watching some girls on youtube review it saying how great it was and it was so affordable... but that was almost a year if not more ago and i haven't seen one of those girls use it again in their videos.. the reason... yes its cheap...but it leaves a horrible white cast and it leaves ur face very powdery and cakey... do not use if you have dry skin..pores...any issues whatsoever on your face.. it will stick to them and enhance those flaws.. girl u just wont look pretty.. this review comes from a mom about to turn 30 and I'm pretty broke all the time...so I'm not a brand snob..nor have i ever owned high end anything.. i purchase mainly drugstore products and i rather spend a few dollars more on physicians formula cover tox 10 powder or Maybellines dream matte powder.. make sure to do ur homework.. don't set with brushes.. only set with a sponge..lightly press/roll into oiliest spots on face...tzone mainly and then use duo fiber brush of any brand to lightly dust off the excess.. u will look amazing and if u use a setting spray...which i have never but from the reviews ive seen u will look even more beautifully flawless.. so i say no no no on the elf powder... unless they fix the issues of course.. sorry elf.. love ur brow powder but not the high def.. too many issues.. might as well use baby powder.. it gives same effect..lol
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
This is a great setting powder. Very similar to the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening powder. Fantastic price. My main complaint is the packaging. The packaging stinks. Product gets everywhere. Can't take it with you. Super fine powder very soft.
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this product! I have the laura mercier under eye setting powder and in my opinion both of them are amazing! It keeps my under eyes from creasing and i get slightly oily throughout the day and this keeps it put. I would defiantly buy this product again! for the price it is an amazing product!
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
This is a cheap and wonderful powder! At $6, the amount of product you get and how long it lasts is amazing. Since there's so much, it's good for baking the face and setting it for a long day/night. Just be sure to brush off the excess powder to avoid looking like a ghost in flash photography.
Lisselott M.
Este polvo es buenísimo por varias razones, es super económico y además está a la altura de polvos de gama alta, sella la base y otros productos líquidos o en crema a la perfección, super recomendado, lo probé una vez y siempre lo compro nuevamente, utilizo el translucido sin color ni acabado.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.