BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mary D.
Danville
I do not really recommend this powder. It doesn't really do much in terms of keeping makeup in place and has a bad flashback. The packaging is also hard to maneuver. I would recommend a different drugstore powder.
Haley H.
Roanoke, IN
This Translucent powder has changed my make up skill tremendously! I previously used regular tinted face powder to set my foundation not knowing it was only giving me a clumpy, rough appearance. The translucent powder gives a fresh, lightweight finish that holds your foundation. Wearing this powder gives me all day wear and its perfect for for touch ups to reduce shine. It won't leave you looking orange like tinted powders adding too much pigment. I will never go back to heavy, pigmented powders. This product can be used for just foundation but it is also awesome to turn any lip product matte!
Charlin F.
Review for: Sheer more...
HD powders are a huge must right now! If you haven't tried one yet, I would highly recommend this HD powder from e.l.f.! It finishes and sets your face by giving you a flawless look. My only complaint would be that it does need reapplied throughout the day!
Jessica M.
Providence, UT
This HD powder is good for a matte finish, it keeps my makeup looking fresh for about 4 hours, it's not the greatest if you have oily skin. It doesn't have any sun protection and it shows up really white, all in all I probably wouldn't buy it again, I would spend the extra money and get Urban Decay.
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
Pretty good setting powder. It's affordable and sets your makeup well. The only thing I don't like is the white cast it leaves when I take flash pics. I'm also a little more tan or olived skin tone so that's probably why
Jilly C.
O Fallon, MO
I picked this up at Target. The packaging it a little bulky and the powder itself doesnt have a good system for staying contained in my opinion. It also has a TON of flashback. So for these reasons it makes it a little useless for me. As much as I do love other Elf products. This one is a no for me
Alison O.
Review for: Sheer more...
I did NOT like this stuff! At first it was okay, but throughout the day it was like it soaked up all my make up and left this really weird powdery film all over my face, to the point where I can actually take the layer off with my nail. The price is great, but there are other alternatives in the same price range that are infinitely better.
Julia S.
It’s one of my favorite translucent powders from the drugstore. Not only it’s cheap, the powder is really fine & sets my make up so well. It does have a flashback just an FYI if you’re gonna take pictures with flash. I only use this in the days where I know I’m not gonna be taking lots of pictures.
Wayna V.
Great finishing powder. Gives your makeup a professional look. Helps your makeup look great in photos. It has a transluscent-highlighting finish. Great price great quality and substitute fo mac cosmetica finishing powder.
Amanda M.
University Cy, MO
Wasn't super in love with this product. Every time I tried to use it, it made a mess ALL OVER. my bff does love it though and has very successful results with it so maybe it's worth another shot. Wish the packaging was better so it wasn't as messy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.