BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashlee C.
Dayton, TN
This powder is one of the worst powders I've ever used. It leaves you extremely dry and a horrible white cast all over your face. I'm pale and I was three shades lighter. It does leave your makeup in tact but everything else looks terrible. Would not recommend. Super disappointed.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
Super good product! Sets and makes your makeup last pretty well, but last time I used it I got pretty weird flashback on some photos so I will be trying to use it again with a different setting spray to see if it melts better, but it’s okay!
Miranda V.
This is my go to setting powder and I honestly don’t use anything else. It’s cheap like only around 5$ and it really makes my photos look a lot better and minimizes fine lines as well. Highly recommend!
Jessica s.
Bienville
Review for: Sheer more...
Only powder I’ve used so I don’t have much to go off of but I do like it I use t to “bake” I have combination skin but I don’t put it all over only on oily spots and under my eyes, works good though very easy to use to much and in pictures with flash you can see it bad !
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
One of the better drugstore translucent powders on the market! Super cheap, and it does the job! You do have to use a bit of a light hand to keep from having a white cast in any photos, but other than that, this is a sold product!
arden ❖.
United States
This powder was okay, but it was not as finely milled as I would like. I did like the packaging though, I think it looks very sleek. This product flashes back on me (not a whole lot but it's still there), and made my undereyes feel dry.
Darlene L.
Collinsville, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this powder. It’s a great affordable option for a finishing powder. Finely milled, no strong scent and it does seem to blur imperfections and fine lines. No problem with creasing. I’ll definitely purchase this product again.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
This stuff of super worth the price! It sets makeup with no creasing or cakey look. It's great for baking and since it's translucent, it doesn't distort the color underneath! It lasts all day and leaves the skin smooth to the touch
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is good for baking under the eyes, but it does give off a strong white cast, especially with flash photography. It is great for the price point though, and it does its job well. Would be better if it wasn’t literally white.
Carrie P.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is very affordable. It works wonderfully for setting your under eye area. Doesn’t settle or crease. The only drawback is that it does have flash back so photos are a no go. Also wish it was bigger, kind of a pain.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.