BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Vanessa A.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This HD powder is great! I even bought my mom one and she loves it! It has everything that a luxury brand powder has. It's finely milled, it doesn't stick to dry patches or lines or wrinkles, it sets the foundation but does not look cakey, and there is no flashback with this powder. Yay! Well done e.l.f.
Desiree L.
Review for: Sheer more...
There are certain things that I will buy highend, but setting powder is not one of them. I can't justify spending $40 on a powder. I use this to set my undereyes and I am pleased with how it held up! The best part is that it's super cheap! I just ran out of my first container and I plan to buy another.
Yenifer C.
Madisonville , TX
This powder is perfect to set underneath the eye and also foundation overall. Unlike many other setting powders this one does not leave the harsh white looks but a more sutil finish that blends in with the foundation.
m a.
Review for: Sheer more...
It did a great job of setting my foundation! Loved it :) Good for any skin type, mine is dry but I have read reviews from other users who are oily or combo, works well for them too. Keeps my makeup on ALL day! It also provides great sun protection UVA and UVB and I would definitely buy it again.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
Y'all, seriously this stuff is amazing! I don't know how elf can sell it for only $3! I have really dry skin, however, I use this to lightly set my foundation. It leaves my face looking so natural and adds no color, which I love. I hate a matte finish, and so far, this powder does not leave a matte finish!
Anna M.
I bought this product from walmart when i had run out of my makeup forever kind. It works alright, but it leaves my skin with a somewhat chalky apperance after. its very cheap compared to sephora or ultra's prices. I would say if you are white as can be, then this product would be a good fit for you
Hayden P.
Scottsville
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
This is actually a really nice powder that lightened and softened the look of my makeup. It was easy to apply and actually had a lot in the container. I used a powered brush instead what came with it, which made applying it easier and consistent. The yellow definition powder also did help some with redness in my skin, but wasn’t exactly what I was expecting.
Joshua V.
I first saw this on a YouTube video & knew I had to try it. I was blown away at the results. It is by far one of the best hd powders you can get. I highly recommend adding this product to your sets and I will definitely not go without this anymore.
Maddison R.
Fullerton, CA
I love this powder. I find it keeps me matte and puts the finishing touch to polish off my make-up. However, it's a little difficult to carry in a make-up bag as it is bulky and the loose powder can be messy. Also, it's easier to apply with a small Kabuki type brush then with the applicator provided.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I seriously love this product because it performs so well for baking. A little goes a long way and is such an affordable product. The only thing I don't like about this product is that when I use it to set my undereyes it does make me look way too matte. For other parts of my face though, it doesn't look as bad.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.