BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wow this was probably the worst powder I've ever used. Very messy, drying and extremely powdery. I love elf so much but I hate this powder so much I don't recommend this to anyone unless you have extremely oily skin...maybe.
Shante I.
Watkinsville, GA
Love this setting powder. It works really well and keeps my skin feeling nice and fresh. I have oily skin so it helps keep the shine at bay. It's very easy to apply and is good for any skin type. I'd highly recommend and will purchase again. The low cost is really helpful too!
Evelia s.
Fontana, CA
The ELF powder is great and is very similar to another high end powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, soft focus effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion.
Yenifer C.
Madisonville , TX
This powder is perfect to set underneath the eye and also foundation overall. Unlike many other setting powders this one does not leave the harsh white looks but a more sutil finish that blends in with the foundation.
Kylie M.
Blacksburg, VA
Love this!! It blurs my pores and lines, absorbs oil, sets my makeup, and is super cheap. This is my new, cheaper go to. I have oil skin and this keeps the shine away all day and night. I'd recommend this to everyone.
Hayden P.
Scottsville
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
This is actually a really nice powder that lightened and softened the look of my makeup. It was easy to apply and actually had a lot in the container. I used a powered brush instead what came with it, which made applying it easier and consistent. The yellow definition powder also did help some with redness in my skin, but wasn’t exactly what I was expecting.
m a.
Review for: Sheer more...
It did a great job of setting my foundation! Loved it :) Good for any skin type, mine is dry but I have read reviews from other users who are oily or combo, works well for them too. Keeps my makeup on ALL day! It also provides great sun protection UVA and UVB and I would definitely buy it again.
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I seriously love this product because it performs so well for baking. A little goes a long way and is such an affordable product. The only thing I don't like about this product is that when I use it to set my undereyes it does make me look way too matte. For other parts of my face though, it doesn't look as bad.
Desiree L.
Review for: Sheer more...
There are certain things that I will buy highend, but setting powder is not one of them. I can't justify spending $40 on a powder. I use this to set my undereyes and I am pleased with how it held up! The best part is that it's super cheap! I just ran out of my first container and I plan to buy another.
Blake C.
This Powder is okay. It’s not great by any means, but it’s okay. It is very white leaving white cast and for me, it personally doesn’t work well for neither baking or setting the foundation and concealer. I wanted to like it, especially because i love ELf products, but this one just wasn’t worth it to me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.