BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Leslie V.
Dallas
It could have been a great translucent power but it gave me really bad flashback, it had a matte finish which I prefer. It also did keep my make up in place all day and to me the only down side was the reallybad flashback. I would recommend to people who don't take flash pictures or are not going to a night event
Ashley O.
Not bad. Wasn’t as thick as Ben Nye. Gave a smoother let matte finish. I do end up getting a little more oily throughout the day with this one. But I like the application and initial look of my makeup after using it. It doesn’t give the look of just sitting on top of your makeup, it really blends into your skin.
Jeanine G.
Lehigh Acres
This setting powder is pretty fine for being a drug store brand, but unfortunately misses the mark for me when applying makeup professionally. There is a ton of flashback with this product so no flash photos, and unfortunately while it does a great job of setting everything down pretty well it washes me and my clients down. I LOVE E.l.f. But this was a miss for me.
Yailin R.
Stockton , CA
This is my go to! Very affordable and works good despite how low the price is. Just comes to show you never really have to break your bank for quality products. Works amazing as a setting powder as well! Just apply after you blend in your concealer or when you’re doing your contour. Absolutely love this product
Deva W.
Hurbert nc
This product isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. My first problem was the packaging you can't really open it without making a mess. And when on your face it leaves a white shadow no matter how much you brush it off
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great setting powder! It's perfect for a flawless stage face. And the price can't be beat! You can find it at almost any big box store for just a few bucks. The applicator it comes with isn't anything to write home about.
Jennypher R.
Es un polvo traslúcido super fino con un acabado duper suave te brinda un cesación sedosa al tacto peto siento que deja salir los brillos en un principio es mate al momento de la aplicación pienso que a una piel normal a mixta le favorece.
En cuanto a su aplicación se hace fácil solo es necesario una buena brocha
Elizabeth K.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
This used to be my favorite setting powder. It’s cheap and it mattifies my face. But it is not good for pictures. Everytime I took pictures with a flash or in the sunlight there was a white cast on my face. It’s good if your just going to school or running errands, but do not use if you plan on taking pictures.
Mallory M.
Bowling Green
Amazing product for the price. This is a very finely milled powder. It can get a little messy, but a few taps will do the trick! Lasts a very long time and great quality. Comes with a very fluffy puff that lasts through the duration of the product without falling apart. One of my favorite no color powders to set with. I love the packaging as well.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wow this was probably the worst powder I've ever used. Very messy, drying and extremely powdery. I love elf so much but I hate this powder so much I don't recommend this to anyone unless you have extremely oily skin...maybe.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.