BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley M.
I’m very indifferent with this powder, I don’t know if I love it or can live without it. It’s definitely finely milled and brightens the under eye but I swear I see specks of glitter when I use it and it drives me mad. One of those products that I feel you have to try yourself and see if it works for your undereye.
Alexa M.
This powder is very smooth, but leaves a huge amount of white cast. Also, I feel like if you're not fair it will leave a white cast even without flash. It's not something you can use to set under your eyes, but a light dusting is okay.
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
This is a great setting powder. I have been using this for awhile on top of my makeup and it seems to keep the makeup in place a lot better than setting sprays. One warning I would have for this product is that it can make you look pale if you use flash on photos.
Jeanine G.
Lehigh Acres
This setting powder is pretty fine for being a drug store brand, but unfortunately misses the mark for me when applying makeup professionally. There is a ton of flashback with this product so no flash photos, and unfortunately while it does a great job of setting everything down pretty well it washes me and my clients down. I LOVE E.l.f. But this was a miss for me.
Ashley O.
Not bad. Wasn’t as thick as Ben Nye. Gave a smoother let matte finish. I do end up getting a little more oily throughout the day with this one. But I like the application and initial look of my makeup after using it. It doesn’t give the look of just sitting on top of your makeup, it really blends into your skin.
Yailin R.
Stockton, CA
This is my go to! Very affordable and works good despite how low the price is. Just comes to show you never really have to break your bank for quality products. Works amazing as a setting powder as well! Just apply after you blend in your concealer or when you’re doing your contour. Absolutely love this product
Elizabeth K.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
This used to be my favorite setting powder. It’s cheap and it mattifies my face. But it is not good for pictures. Everytime I took pictures with a flash or in the sunlight there was a white cast on my face. It’s good if your just going to school or running errands, but do not use if you plan on taking pictures.
Ashley
Beautiful finish! Just as good as 33 dollar tarte brand. Last all day I mean all day being a mother of two and a full time worker is a lot! But with this I do it like a boss because i dont have to do a mirror check once I know the way I walked out of my house is how my make up will be when the time comes to wash my face for bed!! EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IT'S A MUST HAVE!!
Deva W.
Hurbert nc
This product isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. My first problem was the packaging you can't really open it without making a mess. And when on your face it leaves a white shadow no matter how much you brush it off
Leslie V.
Dallas
It could have been a great translucent power but it gave me really bad flashback, it had a matte finish which I prefer. It also did keep my make up in place all day and to me the only down side was the reallybad flashback. I would recommend to people who don't take flash pictures or are not going to a night event
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.