BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
Review for: Sheer more...
I really love using this as a setting power! I also think this power is perfect for baking. I have very dry skin, and it doesn't make it feel caky or dry. I really like it and the price can't be beaten. Also, it doesn't have any smell whatsoever, which is a huge plus. I hate cosy airspun because of the smell.
Aleshia P.
Grafton, WI
This powder is very fine and when i apply with a damped beauty blender to set under eyes, it does clump a little but I usually brush it off after letting it sit and it looks normal. Other than that it's not to bad at all especially for the price!
Alexa M.
This powder is very smooth, but leaves a huge amount of white cast. Also, I feel like if you're not fair it will leave a white cast even without flash. It's not something you can use to set under your eyes, but a light dusting is okay.
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
This is a great setting powder. I have been using this for awhile on top of my makeup and it seems to keep the makeup in place a lot better than setting sprays. One warning I would have for this product is that it can make you look pale if you use flash on photos.
Amy B.
Granger, IN
This powder is so comparable to the Nars translucent powder, but for a fraction of the cost. I love this powder and think of it as a must have. There are a few more powders I am hoping to try at some point but if they dont live up to the hype for the price I will be coming back to this powder.
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
Este polvo me a gustado mas omenos me gusta porque es translucido y si ace su trabajo pero a laves me reseca mucho, pero eso puede ser porque yo tengo piel seca. Lo eh usado en mi hermana y ella es piel grasa y le ah funcionado perfectamente.
Ashley M.
I’m very indifferent with this powder, I don’t know if I love it or can live without it. It’s definitely finely milled and brightens the under eye but I swear I see specks of glitter when I use it and it drives me mad. One of those products that I feel you have to try yourself and see if it works for your undereye.
Zainab S.
McLean
The directions for the powder do say that it has no flashback, but often times, i dont wear it at night, since it makes my skin look ashy. I like the translucent properties of this powder, and i often use it for baking, which gives a flawless result for morning makeup, however, the powder is not very finely milled.
Jennypher R.
Es un polvo traslúcido super fino con un acabado duper suave te brinda un cesación sedosa al tacto peto siento que deja salir los brillos en un principio es mate al momento de la aplicación pienso que a una piel normal a mixta le favorece.
En cuanto a su aplicación se hace fácil solo es necesario una buena brocha
Gwen S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great setting powder! It's perfect for a flawless stage face. And the price can't be beat! You can find it at almost any big box store for just a few bucks. The applicator it comes with isn't anything to write home about.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.