BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rita P.
Martinsburg
Not as good as the pricier powders but is still good. Very light weight feel. Smells good. I own a lot of e.l.f cosmetics due to their price and they are easy to get at any walmart or target. It does keep your makeup on for a long time but I wouldn't say all day.
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
This powder is an AMAZING dupe for the “make up for ever” version of HD finishing powder. (I still like the make up for ever version better) At around $6 or so for a good sized tub, it’s definitely a go to finishing powder I wear everyday. Use it with a beauty blender and your face won’t even get shiny during a night out!
Katey M.
Jacksboro, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this to bake under my eyes,  and for $6.00 I can't believe it.
This product leaves such a beautiful matte finish and is so lightweight. It keeps my concealer completely set and lasts all day long. Whatever formula they're using, it works wonderfully. Would definitely recommend.
Brooke O.
I used to love this product but if I used it for a night out, the powder reflected off the light and created a very washed out look on my face. It was easy to apply, smooth looking, and looked great under regular lighting. If the company has fixed this issue or created a different formula, I would try this product again.
Jamie G.
Fairfield, CA
This is an amazing and also exact dup for Bare Essentuals Mineral Veil. At $5 this is a steal and I literally can tell the difference after doing a side by side comparison. After using the Mineral Veil for years, I have completely substituted the elf version into my daily makeup routine. Great product at a fantastic price.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
Wow. This product is beautiful. I've heard many compare it to the  Laura Mercier Mineral Finishing Powder . It complete smoothes the appearance of ANYTHING, whether it be breakouts or wrinkles. The powder does not smudge, crease, etc. The only reason I'm taking a star off is because IT DOES GIVE FLASHBACK.
Shiloh H.
Walsenburg, CO
This stuff is AWESOME! Especially for the price! I think it was about $6 at Walmart. I'm happy I purchased. 😁 Note: Don't be alarmed by the white color of the sheer formula. It goes on nicely, just don't overdo it because I'm sure you could build it up to a ghostly appearance by overdoing it! 😂

Pros:
• keeps my makeup in place
• easy to apply
• lovely matte finish
• minimizes appearance of pores
• a little goes a long a way

Cons:
• not crazy about the applicator it comes with; I use one of my makeup brushes and lightly cover my face with the product.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This Product definitely does its job but when I take photos there is a lot of wash out. I am fair skinned and bought the product online. I like to really bake my contour and I learned to get a different color. Really fills pores so make sure to take this off before bed because you will OVERHEAT and your face will be beat red lol I promise.
Vanessa L.
I purchased the yellow powder from E.L.F. I loved the color cancellation it provided from my dark circles. It's a very matte based powder HOWEVER I ended up taking photos with my family and I ended up looking like a clown. If you don't plan on taking photos with a flash it seems to work pretty well otherwise I wouldn't grab this powder. I probably won't purchase this again.
Ruth L.
This setting powder regardless of shades has gotten me compliments on my makeup out in public. Blending the powder with a kabuki brush in circular motions until the powder disappears really helps give you a flawless face! One of my favorite setting powders and you can't beat the price of e.l.f. This powder is a steal!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.