BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jamie G.
Fairfield, CA
This is an amazing and also exact dup for Bare Essentuals Mineral Veil. At $5 this is a steal and I literally can tell the difference after doing a side by side comparison. After using the Mineral Veil for years, I have completely substituted the elf version into my daily makeup routine. Great product at a fantastic price.
Shiloh H.
Walsenburg, CO
This stuff is AWESOME! Especially for the price! I think it was about $6 at Walmart. I'm happy I purchased. 😁 Note: Don't be alarmed by the white color of the sheer formula. It goes on nicely, just don't overdo it because I'm sure you could build it up to a ghostly appearance by overdoing it! 😂

Pros:
• keeps my makeup in place
• easy to apply
• lovely matte finish
• minimizes appearance of pores
• a little goes a long a way

Cons:
• not crazy about the applicator it comes with; I use one of my makeup brushes and lightly cover my face with the product.
Stacy Y.
Review for: Shimmer more...
The current one I have is shimmer and I’ve tried the yellow colored one before too and I love them both! I love how it sets my makeup and it doesn’t feel too thin or too thick either. I had finished my yellow one and wanted to try the shimmer one and I love how it makes my makeup look. Just enough shimmer not too much
Jessica R.
Davie, FL
I like this product. For the price, you can't go wrong! I don't get flash back and I like that it keeps my make up on and matte! You do have to be careful though, because if you put too much you will get the flashback. The container it comes in is very messy which is the only real negative thing I have to say about it.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This Product definitely does its job but when I take photos there is a lot of wash out. I am fair skinned and bought the product online. I like to really bake my contour and I learned to get a different color. Really fills pores so make sure to take this off before bed because you will OVERHEAT and your face will be beat red lol I promise.
Vanessa L.
I purchased the yellow powder from E.L.F. I loved the color cancellation it provided from my dark circles. It's a very matte based powder HOWEVER I ended up taking photos with my family and I ended up looking like a clown. If you don't plan on taking photos with a flash it seems to work pretty well otherwise I wouldn't grab this powder. I probably won't purchase this again.
Rachel J.
manhattan
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This is amazing, holy crap. I set with this, i bake with this, i apply a thin layer all over for extra glamour, and this stuff sticks. Its just as good as any expensive setting powder. Don't waste your money and buy this. Its like..6 dollars. I have bought it a buuunch of times.
Sabrina P.
I've used this since high school. It fills in my pores without adding a chunky look. Also the powder feels very soft on my face and is easy to blend in. It's translucent so I never worry about uneven color being added either.
Chloe W.
A good powder for the price! I found this product works well with some concealer and foundation but not all. For example, my maybelline concealer gets set amazingly with this powder, but my UD concealer cracks and looks cakey with this! For that, my rimmel powder works great. I bought this 2 years ago and still have a bunch left, a good amount of product definitely.
Stefanie K.
Marysville, MI
Love this product, love the price!!!! Completely a steal of a lot of dupes in the big makeup world!! I speak very highly of this stuff and love the finish it gives! Great, affordable price for those on a budget...or even not on budget! Would give 10 stars but can't
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.