BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Merissa W.
Review for: Sheer more...
I am deeper and skin tone and now that I have this product I wish I would’ve gone with one with some color. This product can cause some flash back so its best to only use a little at a time and build it up if needed. I never bake with this product to avoid looking like a ghost. Sets concealer nicely but beware of the camera flash!
Charla R.
Peculiar
Review for: Sheer more...
This is an OK powder. It covers well and at first I was really impressed with it as it made my skin look poreless.  But, I noticed a bit later it also made me look like a ghost. Perhaps, with my fair skin the sheer wasn't the best color choice. It does do well for spot areas and not all over so I don't look like Casper.
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
I love this product! I've tried aorspim, and this beats that by far! I use it after I contour, and it make my edges sharp and defined. It's great for combination skin and super easy to apply although I don't recommend using the sponge that comes with it. I use a damp beauty blender instead, and it goes on like a dream.
Morgan H.
Chesapeake
Review for: Sheer more...
I was looking for a product that would set my makeup -- especially under my eyes. It was hard to get the product out of the package. I was expecting loose powder and was surprised it was not. It did set my makeup well, but left a white film once I blended it off. It was not horrible but I probably will not buy it again.
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I really love this product!! I've never been disappointed with an elf product, this one included. This powder gave my skin a really natural finish and kept my makeup in place all day! I have naturally oily skin and this powder helps me to feel extra fresh and let's me not worry about looking oily. I would definitely buy this again!! <3
Linzel B.
Canyon, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I love elf products but this one is a bust to me. Its totally messy and powder goes everywhere every time you open it. It doesn’t really do much either. You cant bake with it and its too messy to carry around to blot oil. Wouldn’t recommend at all but I would suggest trying the E.L.F. Perfect Finish HD Powder (clear) instead
Dee D.
Jacksonville , NC
I really liked this for setting underneath my eyes. I just wish it was a not so messy when you were trying to get the product out but for the price I can deal with a messy powder. It's a great alternative to more expensive powders.
Kirsten G.
Lone Tree, CO
I love this product because it doesn't matter what your complexion is, it will work for you. If you are a daily user of liquid foundation or struggle with oily complexion, I highly recommend you try this product. For only $3, it really can't be beat and is an excellent alternative to many high priced cosmetic brands' similar powders.
Bridget I.
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
Elf was my first translucent powder I’ve used. I think it’s an amazing product and does the job, it’s really good for beginners who are testing out different products. The yellow shade was okay, I used it for under my eyes to help brighten, it wasn’t bad but I think the yellowish tint didn’t blend as smooth as the sheer.
Rita P.
Martinsburg
Not as good as the pricier powders but is still good. Very light weight feel. Smells good. I own a lot of e.l.f cosmetics due to their price and they are easy to get at any walmart or target. It does keep your makeup on for a long time but I wouldn't say all day.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.