BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cristal R.
I absolutely love this product because it is multi-use in the sense, that it can be used to set the under eyes, as well as the whole face. However, you have to be careful when "baking" or setting this product because it can cause some or a lot of flashback depending on the hand. Also very inexpensive, and perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Monique W.
Covington, LA
This stuff is pretty good. I use it to set and bake my highlight. You just have to be extra careful to remove any excess powder of you'll look like someone blew a handful of four onto your face. A clean powder brush and a little time will do the trick though.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
great comparison to the laura mercier version! it has little flash back. this product is perfect for baking! it's a bit messy and best applied with a damp beauty blender. very finely milled! it keeps your makeup in place all day long. perfect for oily skin!
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
Many of elf products are a great cheap drug store alternative to high end products, this is one of them. It is a fine soft powder perfect for setting and mattifying makeup. I would recommend it to anyone trying out "baking" or new to it because it is cheap enough to practice and gets the job done as well before moving on to bigger better things.
Amaris R.
Berwyn, IL
great inexpensive setting powder that gives you full coverage that you need for the day. smooth formula! found at your local drugstore. product packaging is very sleek and it is so easy to apply. i would recommend this powder for others to use!!
Justine D.
Bouge
It does mattify and give the skin a nice finish. You have a lot of product for such a nice price, what else can you ask for. I don't know if it make the makeup last longer but the finish is really beautiful. You can even bake your under eyes with it, it works like a charm and the recipient is big so it's easy to pick it up with a beauty sponge
Arcadia A.
I love NYX but this powder just did not do it for me. This powder was very patchy and very drying. So much flashback, and very light. It didnt seem to actually be transparent and would actually lighten any foundation I had on, which is unfortunate.

This may be better for oily skin, but I have dry skin and it was unfortunately a nightmare for me.
Crisleidy T.
If I could give it more than 5 stars I would!!!! This product is amazing!!! It's the only setting Powder I sue and I love it. My makeup stays matte all day. And it looks and feels like if I'm wearing nothing. It's not heavy feeling at all. Would definitely recommend!!
Kate V.
Hastings, MI
I use silicon based products so by using a silicone primer I helps reduce cakyness, this had a matte Finnish, and if used incorrectly it had a Terrible flashback in photos with flash photography, you can get this litterally anywhere for 6 bucks.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this powder! It works great for setting the concealer and contour. It gives a nice matte finish and doesn't leave any white residue. It is not SPF, but it does keep makeup in place all day and shine to a minimum. I recommend this setting powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.